Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 mai 2022

Very good application, customers checking the status of their orders can do it themselves. Saves us a lot of time in our work. I recommend this app

egghoney
Chine
TrackingMore a répondu 15 mai 2022

Hello there!

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback on TrackingMore with us. We will continue to provide better function and service to our customers like you.🤗

Should you need any other help, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Chris | TrackingMore

14 avril 2021

Application pratique pour suivre les expéditions des clients et les tenir informés. Support rapide et efficace.

Chou de Chic
France
Modifié le 24 février 2023

vraiment vous êtes très professionnel et rapide et à l'écoute je vous remercie et je remercie encore une fois Ashley pour son écoute et sa gentillesse et son professionnalisme

NESTY JEWELRY
Maroc
TrackingMore a répondu 26 février 2023

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your support. That is a great motivation for us to provide better apps and services for customers like you ❤️🙆‍♀️
If you need help, please feel free to contact us on Live Chat anytime.
Best luck with your business!

29 janvier 2022

Very good, quick help and easy to use. I could also easily send a message asking if the logo could be removed from the tracking page and Joanne arranged this for me. top

Trueluxnl
Pays-Bas
TrackingMore a répondu 7 février 2022

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your affirmation of our customer service. That is a big motivation for us to provide better apps and services for customers like you ❤️🙆‍♀️

If you need any further support, please feel free to contact us on Live Chat.

20 janvier 2023

Ashley was really caring and fixed all my problems before I even told her. I was really very pleased.

ControlBarriga
Royaume-Uni
TrackingMore a répondu 1 février 2023

Hello there!

If you need help, please feel free to contact us on Live Chat anytime.
Best luck with your business!

28 septembre 2020

Initially for a day or two I was bit reluctant to use because I was not using it properly. But I did some research and tested a live shipment. Its just an awesome APP & I am truly loving it. I can see the whole process at a glance. Thanks to APP Developers and the entire team for developing such a wonderful APP. It makes our store meaningful.

Parsec Online Mall
Inde
23 mars 2023

The chat is responsive and competent. Very kind and available to solve any inconvenience. Recommended app, everything works for now.

Fitness Juice
France
TrackingMore a répondu 24 avril 2023

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your great support. That is a great motivation for us to provide better apps and services for customers like you ❤️🙆‍♀️

If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us on the Live Chat anytime.

Wish you a prosperous business!

Chris | TrackingMore

19 juillet 2022

very helpful customer service! good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bejanito
Panama
TrackingMore a répondu 20 juillet 2022

Hello there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Cheers to more success!
Chris|TrackingMore Team

3 décembre 2019

Does what it says it will do. Saving us a lot of time instead of figuring out where orders are letting the customers do it themselves. No brainer.

K-9 Dryers
États-Unis
12 septembre 2023

very simple

Kalas Couture
États-Unis
1 minute d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 13 septembre 2023

Knowing that we've contributed positively to your experience means the world to us. We continuously strive to create an exceptional experience for all our customers, and your kind words reaffirm that we're on the right track.

Best regards,