TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Auto sync & track order, notify with branded order lookup page

Sage & Sill

Phenomenal customization and set up support. The app is perfect for displaying exactly what you want customers to see while omitting things you want to keep hidden. Fantastic app!

Micro DOT Helmet Co

This app helps me tracking packages stock in transit, giving me a heads up of potential complaints from customers with delays on deliveries. They customized it for my store. I really love i

Replicarte

I love its dashboard, giving me a great visibility of the status of all shipments. The translation feature is also crucial to us. I just wished that the free plan were limited only by volume, and not by functionalities. The email alerts seems to be very helpful, and I wish they were available on the entry plan as well.

Double Shot Espresso

This app has helped us provide a better experience for our customers which is a key focus for us. The support we have gotten has been great. Highly recommend

Loja Oficial | XploudShop®

I really liked the application, it is great! It has first class support too, it served me very well ... A pity just that it is not possible to translate the Dashboard panel into my language, I tried to translate with the chrome extension but it was possible, so it is necessary to translate word by word. Other than that everything is ok. The support answered me immediately, keep it up. Great!

Wander Prints™

Very Happy on using this App, I try to contact helping extra more quotas, They support very fast and friendly
Awesome App, Great Support

NGX

Very happy so far! They have provided a great service and the customer service was great as they helped with any issues we had.

Agilite

Super useful app. It has reduced my customer service tickets by 30-40% since installing. TrackingMores customer service was extremely helpful and responsive to help me get set up.

Heatless Curler

Very good app for customers to track packages. Perfect customer service, they helped us to solve a problem real quick.

Chou de Chic

Application pratique pour suivre les expéditions des clients et les tenir informés. Support rapide et efficace.