TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Auto sync & track order, notify with branded order lookup page

Pimple Extractors

Takes all the emails out of my process, the customers can look it up safely and without problems. Also gives everyone a better peace of mind

AtPerry's Healing Crystals

Update: they have gave me back the 2500 tracking and now everything works fine. The support was good. I like the app.

I installed the app few hours ago. I purchased the $32 package of 2500 trackings.

What the app did, is wasted all the 2500 trackings on past orders (instead of future orders), and also sent notifications to all the 2500 past tracking numbers that their orders were delivered (they were delivered months ago), and those emails were sent from my personal email address.

I'm waiting for answers from support about being refunded or credited for those. It seems to me that this app is not prepared for existing stores, but only for new stores with 0 orders.

March 30, 2020

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, we have added another 1500 trackings to your account, please check again. Please understand that due to time zone issues, we may not be able to respond to all messages in real-time, but we usually respond to questions within one business day.

SimpleCurlyHair

Good app for getting tracking going properly and reduce customer issues with notifications etc. great app and great chat support also!

TuaPrata

superb app, is very good! work great, support explain your questions, in first i did not see estimated delivery time in mobile working, after send email, is working, also support aliexpress shippings!! for dropship this is essencial! also you can hide from tracking history the word "aliexpress" to never apeear also the courier of shipping (you do not want ppl see "aliexpress shipping" haha its rock!

Mexess Romania

The app works perfect, support respond quikly. Friendly good looking interface that fits to any theme

RemarKable101

App is almost perfect. It stills get a 5 Stars but a few things could be done for improvements. Automatic expected delivery dates, delayed package notices, and better sorting options.

www.luxxe.us | frontrow

App fully functional and bug free. It helped alot with user experience. I gave it five star as it is worth it

adilenekay

Every year the Christmas day will come and my store's order batch increases, I don't like before the year I busy on my client's order to query. I try to use this app and found it can help me deal with the amount of order, now I don't worry about that and also enjoy the festival coming.

K-9 Dryers

Does what it says it will do. Saving us a lot of time instead of figuring out where orders are letting the customers do it themselves. No brainer.

homeaz

great app with low price ! i really love this app . Recommend for every shop use for ecommerce . Thanks again