TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Auto sync & track order, notify with branded order lookup page

Heloideo

This APP is so great. It saves me a lot of time to track my packages and send emails to my customers. Works perfect for my shop, a very useful tool, thanks a lot!

March 5, 2019

You're welcome! We're always happy to help you save your time and manage your business!

Karela - Fundos Em Tecido & Props

I installed this app to check all the orders in transit in my store...
I had a few questions and had to talk to the team to understand it better...
They were incredibly supportive and helped me understand it all and solve all my questions and problems.
I really recommend this app! :)

March 5, 2019

Don't worry, you can always contact us if you have any questions! The whole team will get your back all the time!

Sourcinggate

I used to spend 1~2 hours per day to update my Shopify order manually and check the status of all the packages. I cost a lot on Shopify, I need to focus on how to get more traffic, so I always want to find a tracking APP to solve my problem. Then I found Trackingmore!

The dashboard is clean and intuitive, I can check all the tracking information all in one place. It only takes me an hour to figure out all the features. I had a small problem, so I asked the customer service, and they replied to me so quickly and politely. I've used this APP for a week. I was happy that I found this APP. It's awesome. I've tried other APPs, but this is the best package tracker that I've ever used. It helps me a lot in improving customer experiences, reducing and avoiding complaints about logistics, and lifting my working efficiency.

It saves me a lot of time on tracking all my parcels and sending emails to my customers. I don't need to send emails to my customers one by one, and I don't need to check the status of every parcel to make sure things won't go wrong. Because it can update the shipping status automatically. Other useful features like exception notifications, emails/SMS notifications, are also very convenient.

It helps me a lot in customer services, improves the customer experiences of my shop. Highly recommended!

March 5, 2019

Amazing! We really appreciate that you can write so many words and let us know how helpful we are. It really motivates us and we'll definitely keep up the good work!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next