TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

A helpful parcel tracker to improve customer experiences.

Blood Moon Gothic

Think I used to use this on my other store. Now it's different, and what the heck? I'm very weirded out.
Why is it not syncing with my store? Does it integrate with shopify even?
I tried linking it to aliexpress. And it redirected me to an aliexpress page in chinese asking me to buy something to link it, or... I am very confused and cannot get it to work. Do not use this app. I'm uninstalling.

May 14, 2019

Hi, if you are also an Aliexpress seller(not a buyer), and you want to connect your Aliexpress store, you need to get to that redirected page.
Sorry for the bad experience. We just update our APP on 2019-5-13, now it's more simple for new users. You may want to take a look. Thanks.

Sparkward

Unresponsive website and very confusing and difficult to set up. Just wasted so much precious time. Uninstalled it. In our day and age who has all that time to bother when one needs so much to be done? Very disappointed.

April 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We added a lot of features to our system and this may make it a bit difficult for you.

If you just need to create a tracking page for your store. You can set it up in 2 minutes in https://my.trackingmore.com/tracking_page.php?lang=en, this is quite simple.

Anyway, thanks for your review, I have reported this to our team, and we will release a better version a few days later.