Track Order ‑ Order Tracking

Parcel Tracking Order Tracker, Order Status, Order Lookup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Little Bambini Boutique

Great support from Chris who helped me sort out an issue with notifications. As a new merchant it wasn't straight forward but Chris sorted it out for me.

April 18, 2022

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your affirmation! ❤️🙆‍♀️

We will do our best to make our functions better. Many customizations are coming, stay tuned!

If you need any further support, please feel free to contact us on Live Chat.

Best Regards,
Chris | Trackingmore

Cellsius | Parce que vous le valez bien

hey guys, happy with the application. Simple, setup made in 15 minutes and good help of the support team. Now le't's see how clients will react :)

March 9, 2022

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your affirmation! ❤️🙆‍♀️

If you need any further support, please feel free to contact us on Live Chat.

Best Regards,
Chris | Trackingmore

JustStuffISell.com

Solid app that does exactly what it says. I appreciate the 50 free a month given our store is still in the development stages and has no marketing plan, so no real order cycles.

The ding on the stars was simply because there really is not a lot of integration support and I had to spend half a day coding to integrate it fully into the look and feel of the site. The control panel options for styling were simply inadequate given it uses an iframe load in to create the tracking element - loading in additional css as part of that function that could not be customized from the control panel. I had to override their css load to polish off the look and feel.

This element of the site is not public, and is for the use of customers who create an account at juststuffisell.com

Solid app, very functional and I do recommend it.