TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Auto sync & track order, notify with branded order lookup page

Naturabeauty.shop

Wonderful. I have been looking for this solution for tracking numbers for such a long time. this literally saved my customer service. THANK YOU!

SpineStack

Best tracking app available, I like how it is customizable and works perfectly every time, your customers will love it! This is and always will be my go to app for tracking orders.

Parsec Online Mall

Initially for a day or two I was bit reluctant to use because I was not using it properly. But I did some research and tested a live shipment. Its just an awesome APP & I am truly loving it. I can see the whole process at a glance. Thanks to APP Developers and the entire team for developing such a wonderful APP. It makes our store meaningful.

trendluxy

Hello
I am happy to use this product but currently after a short period of use, the tracking page attached to my website is unable to receive data from the orders that I update in the plugin, I am currently using Use the free version and are intending to upgrade, but with an error, the customer cannot find the package location. The tracking page cannot be displayed on my store. (although on other update pages), it only shows a handful of products that have been successfully delivered. Should be afraid to use the premium version. I will change my rating if I get a correct response. Update 1: Everything is back to stability. Thanks for your quick response. I will leave 5 stars for you, and will keep watching. Thank you very much for your service.

September 23, 2020

Hi, this issue is because there are many Shopify themes that the embedded tracking page cannot be compatible with all of them, no App can I believe.
You can actually contact us via live chat or email to fix this quickly. It's resolved 12h ago already, please check.

Vileep

This is a killer app. Probably the best on the market right now. It costs nothing for 50 orders a month and there's a lot of customizability. It lets you hide carrier or keywords like china (if you're dropshipping). And the overall layout is stunning. They even have a map! Great job guys! Incredible app for the price.

Exit 9

This works really well and gives a lot of flexibility too. Support is great - I had an issue with multiple fulfillments and they worked hard (and fast) to actually improve their whole system. Only issue (which is out of their hand) is that some of the updates from the courier are grammatically terrible haha

frezhbox.com

This app is very easy to install. I like how it aids new dropshipers like myself on the charging aspect of things. I hope other apps will follow suit.

HIRSCHGAU

After some configurations it works fine. (Modify original courier) Developer is helpful, thank you. Good job

myskyw

A useful and smooth program, I am trying it now. I wish you more progress
Worth a try.............good

AquaBella

The app is super easy to use! I will leave a more detailed comment once I start to ship more orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5