TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

Track Order Tracker Tracking Order Status, Order Lookup Page

Shopify app insights
  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

Reviews

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

Counts per rating level
  • 93% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 4% of ratings are 1 stars

Filter and sort reviews

1 - 10 of 176 reviews

Cure essentielle

Location France
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Très bonne application pour le suivi colis. Facile à paramétrer et gratuite pour les boutiques à 20 commandes / mois. Je recommande !

Zeebau

Location United States
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Very easy and useful. I have had no issues so far and customer service has responded quickly. Works well with klaviyo

Developer reply

August 14, 2022

Hi there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Best luck with your business!

Chris|TrackingMore

PeludoLand

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Necesitaba una aplicación para seguimiento de pedidos que fuera fácil de utilizar y de diseñar. Esta tiene las dos cosas. Es genial

Developer reply

August 14, 2022

¡Hola!

Muchas gracias por su apoyo. Esa es una gran motivación para nosotros para brindar mejores aplicaciones y servicios para clientes como usted ❤️🙆‍♀️
Si necesita ayuda, no dude en contactarnos en Live Chat en cualquier momento.
¡Buena suerte con tu negocio!

Saludos,
Chris | Mayor seguimiento

MODACHIC

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Super équipe, ils ont trouvé et réparé mon problème. Je recommande vivement cette équipe et Trackingmore.

Developer reply

August 12, 2022

Bonjour à tous,

Nous sommes touchés de savoir que vous appréciez notre service ! C'est toujours notre plaisir de fournir le meilleur support de qualité que vous méritez. Au nom de l'équipe TrackingMore, je tiens à vous remercier de nous avoir fait confiance. Nous vous apprécions, vous et votre entreprise, et nous nous engageons à faire de notre mieux chaque jour pour mieux vous servir ! Nous nous réjouissons d'être à votre service lors de votre prochain projet.

Bonne chance avec votre entreprise!

Chris|SuiviPlus

Valdez Vogue Klozzet

Location United States
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy to use and the supports are wonderful and fast and ready to help, I love this app because its affordable and it gives really good features no technical setup easy as 123 :-)

Developer reply

August 12, 2022

Hi there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Best luck with your business!

Chris|TrackingMore

El Ocaso Apparel

Location Canada
Time spent using app 8 months

They have a good customer service, thanks for your help Richie. I recommend this app, I tried a few and they were not as good as this one! You also get 50 monthly quotas for Free, which is a big plus!

Developer reply

August 11, 2022

Hi there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Best luck with your business!

Chris|TrackingMore

Spaced Out Brand

Location United States
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really amazing service! Got a chance to chat with Richie and helped me all the way through. Also, you can remove the branding for free in case you're worried about that. Great app overall got nothing to complain about.

Developer reply

August 11, 2022

Hi there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Best luck with your business!

Chris|TrackingMore

Meditech smile

Location Israel
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Amazing app, great fast and supportive service, excellent tracking system I highly recommend downloading the app and giving it a try.

Developer reply

August 3, 2022

Hi there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Best luck with your business!

Chris|TrackingMore

ayvii

Location Austria
Time spent using app 28 minutes

This is a fantastic App! And super Free! Best ever! I use it now for a while and it totally does everything what I need!

Developer reply

August 3, 2022

Hi there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Best luck with your business!

Chris|TrackingMore

WryWry

Location France
Time spent using app 4 months

great app to track your order i highly recommend them , they also have a great support that is ready to help you when needed

Developer reply

July 20, 2022

Hi there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Best luck with your business!

Chris|TrackingMore

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18