TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

A helpful parcel tracker to improve customer experiences.

SWEET T 52

Really liking this app.Its tracking criteria is very wide its work world wide efficiently.Customer service is really great.ask for help on setup and it was done quick. customer service is quick to respond and friendly. Definitely recommend this one!

Giavonn

I needed help and they did way more than help me and i appreciate it so much.I recommend this app to any and everyone starting a store.It is easily understandable and simple layout.

Elleemgstylez

I actually like the app definitely good! its worked in a sequence and report us time by time i find this app from my friend so,I think its best for shopify tracking for customers thanks app developer.

ELEKTRIK SWIM

Great tracking app.It is aesthetically better and easier to use than the other well known tracking apps on the market.its to fast and give precise and optimized results.The support is fantastic too! I,I am highly recommended to others.

Zola Kay Boutique

It's an absolutely amazing app with great support.Tracking by order number and not revealing where the package is being shipped from is a huge advantage.I work more efficient for bulk orders as well as partial.The support staff even set up the tracking links on my site within 24 hours and made it effortless .

Justice Jewelry

Very good app. The customer service is also super professional and fast. Tracks all of the products from major couriers. Now I have more time to focus on other areas of my business.

Essentials For Mom

It's a great app and I didn't have any issue installing. Just need to follow their guide. I do wonder though, is there a way to set it so it auto fills in the tracking number for the customer on my web form on my site? Can this be programmed in?

July 9, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. You can check this page: https://www.trackingmore.com/embed_float.html, we can not auto fills the tracking number, but maybe you can try to add this feature to the order history page.
You can also use our API if you like.

Joseod LLC

Recommended for every new seller out there. This app has a good interface and tracking is awesome. Loving it

March 5, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you like our app. We'll keep working hard on providing better tracking solutions!

Heloideo

This APP is so great. It saves me a lot of time to track my packages and send emails to my customers. Works perfect for my shop, a very useful tool, thanks a lot!

March 5, 2019

You're welcome! We're always happy to help you save your time and manage your business!

Karela - Fundos Em Tecido & Props

I installed this app to check all the orders in transit in my store...
I had a few questions and had to talk to the team to understand it better...
They were incredibly supportive and helped me understand it all and solve all my questions and problems.
I really recommend this app! :)

March 5, 2019

Don't worry, you can always contact us if you have any questions! The whole team will get your back all the time!

Previous 1