Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
25 de março de 2024

My business gained immense value using this app. It worked well with no issues. It was seamless and required almost zero effort to maintain. While I no longer require it for my business, I thought it would be nice to share my experience with those who need it. A big thank you to the team for the value you bring. I wish you all so much success!

NOTIQ
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

Great app! Customer service on point, everything worked out in 10 minutes!

Rose Leaf Garden
7 meses usando o app
TrackiPal Inc deixou uma resposta 11 de abril de 2024

Great to hear, we're glad the app is working well for you!

Thanks, Alex & the TrackiPal team

3 de maio de 2024

This app is a life saver. I had a small issue at first and they got right on it and fixed it. Always available to help, but my gosh what a time saver this app is. I don't even think about my Paypal orders anymore.

The Christian Boho
Canadá
13 dias usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

I use this app on my Shopify to help with my Paypal threshold. The team have been awesome to deal with any kinks they have sorted out very promptly. Very happy with the service, recommend using it for sure!

Steadfast Dental
Nova Zelândia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
3 de março de 2024

Simple and it works! We had a note from PayPal that we were not updating our tracking numbers which I was unaware of. Installed this app and everything was synced in minutes - just what we needed!

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii
29 dias usando o app
8 de abril de 2024

For $10 a month, this app is a lifesaver for building your trust with PayPal. Support is also amazing, and got back to me in record timing!

Calm Earthing
3 meses usando o app
TrackiPal Inc deixou uma resposta 11 de abril de 2024

Great to hear, I'm so glad its working well for you.

Thanks, Alex & the TrackiPal team

30 de dezembro de 2023

Excellent App. Simple one-click setup. Job Done. We were having issues with PayPal holding payments, since using the app, it syncs all our orders and tracking info on auto-pilot and we are now being paid with no issues. Thanks, guys, great app, simple, with no effort from us, and most importantly it just does the job and works. 5 Stars.

Rug Love
3 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 7 de fevereiro de 2024

After some initial problems with the app, the support team has worked hard and resolved the problem. It is great to see a company that listens to feedback and works to fix the problem. I was continuously kept up-to-date while the issue was being resolved.

Kulani Home
9 dias usando o app
3 de maio de 2024

Super App, macht das was es soll

SerClean
Alemanha
7 meses usando o app
30 de março de 2024

je trouve que sais une bonne application et qu'il son très professionnel

SMB STORE