Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Ordicle

This is way too expensive if you have a plenty of customers, I don't recommend. There's a lot of free tracking apps. Wish this developer consider about the pricing again.

November 29, 2020

Hello Ordicle,

Thank you for your opinion and taking your time to leave a feedback.
We’d like to notice that free tracking offering apps at Shopify usually offer very limited number of trackings - 20 or 50 / per month. So it is not always convenient for more selling stores.
Trackr annual plan offers 0,017$ price / tracking. Also additional options inside Trackr app allows store owners not to register all of the trackings they have and use tracking service even cheaper. Other apps at Shopify offering quite similar pricing (e.g. 0,015$ - 0,019$ per order tracking) ask for a monthly payment - e.g. 99 $ or 119 $.
Trackr app prices are calculated to maintain quality tracking of more than 900 couriers, to cover constant app improvement and new feature implementation we are working on everyday.

Thank you for understanding.
We wish you great successes in your business!
Trackr team

The Hummingbird Company

This is an awesome app with wonderful customer service. They helped me customize my webpage to suite the rest of my website. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an app to help with order tracking.

smile-cats

J avais un souci avec le suivi de COLIS PRIVE et ils l'ont résolu en 24h. Super très content. Encore merci pour le service rapide.

FRAÎCHEUR ICE GLOBES

I can honestly admit that Trackr indeed made my life easier. It significantly reduced the amount of inquiries I get every day, which now allows me to focus on other things rather than answering the same question over and over again. Was super easy to install and set up – would definitely recommend to anyone working with shipments.

ManlyRazor

App works well. We had quite a few orders that were tracked without a problem and some that had questions about, but the support helped us and everything works now! They’ve also helped me set up everything and took time to answer all the questions I’ve had.

Meandmybebi

dont track anything i used dhl and 4px express they show me always nothing i got so many mails from customers this app is worthless dont used them

October 12, 2020

Hello Meandmybebi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've checked your situation thoroughly and see that one code format needs adjustment. It can be quickly fixed by our developers. Sorry, that you didn't contact our support - this questions would have been sorted out in a couple of hours. We've emailed You regarding the situation and hope to hear from You soon. Sorry for inconvenience caused, we are ready to provide all needed information and help.

regards -
Trackr team

L'innovatrice

Awesome, this app is really helpful for your shopify store. It will create a beautiful tracking page for your store

Lil Chubbs

Even though my issue couldn't be solved, since the feature I was looking for is yet unable to achieve, I really appreciate the good customer care they provided to me. Fast responses and actually going after the issue I explained I had.
I have not measured the app's work in my live store yet, all this 5-stars is just particularly regarding the customer service.

More than home decor

Excited to use the app! Been looking for a way to provide better tracking updates to customers. Will update after more time using the app

mybabyflame

Nice app and great support. Easy user interface, clean, and simple. It was very easy to set up my order status page and I could choose colours to blend with my theme colours. I would hope to see you introduce a sales funnel to the trackr in future. Also, the app came cheap. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16