Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

The Hummingbird Company

This is an awesome app with wonderful customer service. They helped me customize my webpage to suite the rest of my website. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an app to help with order tracking.

smile-cats

J avais un souci avec le suivi de COLIS PRIVE et ils l'ont résolu en 24h. Super très content. Encore merci pour le service rapide.

FRAÎCHEUR ICE GLOBES

I can honestly admit that Trackr indeed made my life easier. It significantly reduced the amount of inquiries I get every day, which now allows me to focus on other things rather than answering the same question over and over again. Was super easy to install and set up – would definitely recommend to anyone working with shipments.

ManlyRazor

App works well. We had quite a few orders that were tracked without a problem and some that had questions about, but the support helped us and everything works now! They’ve also helped me set up everything and took time to answer all the questions I’ve had.

L'innovatrice

Awesome, this app is really helpful for your shopify store. It will create a beautiful tracking page for your store

Lil Chubbs

Even though my issue couldn't be solved, since the feature I was looking for is yet unable to achieve, I really appreciate the good customer care they provided to me. Fast responses and actually going after the issue I explained I had.
I have not measured the app's work in my live store yet, all this 5-stars is just particularly regarding the customer service.

More than home decor

Excited to use the app! Been looking for a way to provide better tracking updates to customers. Will update after more time using the app

mybabyflame

Nice app and great support. Easy user interface, clean, and simple. It was very easy to set up my order status page and I could choose colours to blend with my theme colours. I would hope to see you introduce a sales funnel to the trackr in future. Also, the app came cheap. Thank you.

Shipishipi

So far I am so so so happy with this app! and with the support service! I love the fact that you can hide the carriers, change the colors, translate the main points in your language and so many other features! Thank you to Justas and everyone else for always helping me so fast! Thank you again!

SeekSilkSkin

Such a fantastic app. The pricing is extremely fair, the interface is nice and easy to use and the customer service is top notch and friendly! I definitely recommend :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10