Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Shoe Fest

Was looking for such a solution for my store. Plugin which tracks my customers parcels and shows the exact movement to their destinations. This just does that feature. Simple and clear. Nice!

mybabyflame

Nice app and great support. Easy user interface, clean, and simple. It was very easy to set up my order status page and I could choose colours to blend with my theme colours. I would hope to see you introduce a sales funnel to the trackr in future. Also, the app came cheap. Thank you.

Shipishipi

So far I am so so so happy with this app! and with the support service! I love the fact that you can hide the carriers, change the colors, translate the main points in your language and so many other features! Thank you to Justas and everyone else for always helping me so fast! Thank you again!

SeekSilkSkin

Such a fantastic app. The pricing is extremely fair, the interface is nice and easy to use and the customer service is top notch and friendly! I definitely recommend :)

Christian Design Wear

Good choice if you need to track customer parcels and stop answering “where is my parcel” emails ;) I like pricing also.. 15d free trial!

American Fragrance Direct

Could not expect better customer service! Thanks Justas! App is all I need for my store now. Hope to save time on customer support!

Sportsman Specialty Products

Goodygood app. Made simple. Works fine. This is the example for simple solution for simple need - track your parcel. Thanks team!

jasonjackets

Good to have such apps! Very useful feature. I would love to have notifications by SMS in the future. Mail is great but SMS is more readable for this!

Bramley and Walker

Good job guys! Bets value for your money per order tracked. Integrates well, works nicely.

Brave Comfort

Feel very positive about this app and team. Simple to setup and use. Thanks Justas for fast feedback on USPS tracking codes!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12