Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

My Kurly Extension

Great app !! Easy to install and set up. The customer support is just incredible, they are really quick answer and even quicker to help you with any issue you might have.
That's a 5 stars from me !

Bootsy Baby

This app is so much more simple to sue then other shipping apps, must say I love it, happy I made the change.

Vivid Sweets

I've been using this app for a while now and it's amazing it's simple had no problems with it and looks very clean on my website. Customer support is also impressive as well!

Best Choice Style

Every functions runs well! I like the system. It will helps my customers get the tracks and make our store too be trustworthy day by day. Thanks

Adidas Warehouse

Best tracking plugin for your money hands down! I used to use other tracking apps that did the job, but was very limited in design and tracking volume.

Prolashes

cette application ma beaucoup aider et facile a utiliser merci au concepteur !
pas vraiment déçu ! bravo

Vardise.com

Thank you all the problem solved well. Need to check on some things to make sure that everything is in place. Great support even on the weekend.

Swen Wissenbach

The app is very easy to use once you understand it and works very reliably! I can recommend Trackr!

Happy Campy Store

I love this app. My customers can ship on my online store with confidence. Thank you for creating this app. God bless you!

Tassenlaan.nl

This is seriously the greatest app I ever used.
My customers are so happy with the live tracking that they always buy me again. For dropshippers and other business it is a good tracking app.

Im from the netherlands and my customers always want to get their package fast, but with this app they don't even care haha.

Also a good customer service, they respond fast and nicely :)

August 30, 2019

Hello Tassenlaan,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We wish you all the best in your business!
Trackr team