Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Huracan Fab

Fantastic customer service. The staff really went the extra mile to help me out with my issues. Even though the problem wasn't fully resolved (problem with shopify not Trackr) I felt as though they were trying their best to see if they could help.

Very happy overall.

Gitd

This is an amazing app! I shopped around at first but wish i had just saved my time and gone with Trackr in the first place. It is supper easy to use works perfectly. It has lots of other features that others would charge you extra for. The team have been great, they have helped me with some tricky custom coding. I couldn't be happier with how it looks and works thank you guys.

Interestingproducts

Works well. Nice and simple. Easy to setup and use.

Pacific Coast Outlet

Great app. Our customers don't contact us as frequently because they can look up their order without help.

Bambolina Co

Really love this app! It's super easy to customize and have 2 diff options to track orders. It works really well and I love that it's really affordable too. Thank you Trackr :)

General Mix

This app works perfectly! Very happy with it... and I am even more impressed with the level of support they offer on the back end. Extremely helpful with the questions I had about setting it up correctly.

The Cold Peach

Great customer Service.
100 times better than aftership.

Sunken Skull

Trackr is working so well. The support is great after the installation. It didn't work properly at the beginning. The support reacted so fast and trying so hard to make the app work on my website.

Easm

Good pricing and support. Works good.

Kingsland Manor

Not only is Trackr great (as are their other apps) but customer support is fast and super helpful, even for someone who can't figure out basics. I'm so glad I got this app for my store.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13