Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

Sealife

This app is awesome. I added an "order status" link in my header menu and it adds a very professional and customer friendly feature to my store. And the customer service from this app developer is top notch!

Create My Scene

Just installed Trackr and so far, it looks great! Very clean UI and support (Tomas) is extremely helpful.

Vutest123

Excellent customer service. App provides store a personal tracking experience. Looking forward to future features.

Made Of Sundays 2

First impressions of this app are VERY good, and it supports most of the smaller national postal services too. The layout needed some light css-tweaking on our part to make it fit better in our site, but this is done easily thanks to unique classes.

First time you track a package you need to refresh the page once. I was thinking that the notification to do this could be just a bit more highlighted, because it is a pretty imperative part of the general usability.

All the texts are easy to modify. Another wish for improvement would be to include a wysiwyg-editor to the general description to allow more styling when writing longer texts.

Our tracking page can be found here: http://www.madeofsundays.com/apps/trackorder

Trimoda Shop

Very nice APP and Price, Congratulations http://www.trimoda.com.br

Ulabeeshop

Awesome app. A real time-saver!

Paramedic Shop

I would highly recommend this app. I tried and struggled with another tracking app. and eventually gave up and then installed Trackr. It is a brilliant app. that works fantastically. The backup service is brilliant and all my questions and inquiries where answered quickly and efficiently. I am very happy. Thank you.

Shoreline 2

The best order tracking page / app currently on Shopify. Looks pro, inherits your site's CSS for an easy blend, and loads fast. Most other page-integrated apps on Shopify use slow-loading widgets, but this loads as quickly as any static page on the site. Plus, the app sits on your site, so you don't have to send customers to a third-party URL.

The developers are very responsive and eager to keep improving. Get this app.

UPDATE: Shopify will soon be building shipment tracking into their checkout page. The catch? They ONLY support USPS. We use 4 or 5 different shippers. Plus, who knows how it will actually work out? This app gives customers the ability to track with either tracking number or email+order ID. We're sticking with Trackr.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next