Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Sunday Gold

awesome app, always received great support when I've emailed in as well

The Christians Cross

A must needed app to allow your customer to track there order. Saves me a lot of time. www.thechristianscross.com

Ukiboutique

Love this app makes it really easy to track items. Works really well with Oberlo (as long as you remember to set up the tracking url!) Thanks!

Kidsbargainworld

Non existent support. No one will ever answer you ++ app does not work, so just a losing proposition all the way around!! Way to kill Oberlo's reputation!!!!! 000 Stars, only gave 1 star because shopify requires it!!

Casedodo

it's 0 star review from my side not 1 star review because shopify said give minimum 1 star.Very very worst support. I am very disappointing. Truly very worst support.

Bloc Vote

Solid app, easy to set up just like Oberlo. My only problem with it is that I wish it could tell me what carriers I needed to track based on its integration with Oberlo :)

Ciual

So far so good, highly recommended and works a charm. Can't say enough, just get it.

One question only: what's the second-last status (pick-up) meaning? Shouldn't it be something like "out for delivery"?

Mopixie

I highly recommend this app.

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

A A Ecommerce

The application is fantastic and help us to reduce the amount of call asking for the status of the package, run very smoothly and fast, we received outstanding help from the support team and definitely we recommend the app to anyone who wants to avoid several emails and calls asking for status of their products

Equina

Great App so far. Appreciate it. It's easy and can be translated. Amazing work!