Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

jerispetpampering.com

My installation went smooth. The support staff had me up & running the same day I purchased the app.

Forever in My Heart Jewelry

worked good for me. good value for the price. I'm just unsure right now if I will renew for another year or find another option. Thank you.

ShoppyDeal

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

I was looking for a tracking app that allows my customers to see where their package is without ask me and redirect them to 17track (awful site full of ads and NOT responsive).

I installed and tried almost all the apps on the marketplace and this is ABSOLUTELY the best so far. Result: I decreased custumers email by 70%, Unbelievable!

PRO:

-Excellent design, clean and very responsive
-Support is great, I asked to add my customers' local language and they did in 2 weeks (I understand it's not easy)
-You can hide chinese location and couriers until the Western destination (THIS IS THE BIGGEST PRO EVER)
-You can add custom text explaining customers delivery time ecc
-You can send automated emails once the shipping status change. This will save you lot of customer service time to dedicate to the business
-It's very cheap and affordable for everyone

CONS:

The only cons I found after 2.5 weeks is the regret of not founding it before.

My rate is 10/10

BladesPro US

Solid app - has helped our customers track their own packages. Interface is easy to use, has good options and support is always friendly, ready to help and efficient too! Thanks.

Shekini Swimwear

Great app. it is perfect for customer shopping online. try it and let the customer know where their package.

MASMART

Great app! Highly recommend.easy to set up, beautiful interface, fast customer support service. 5 stars.

P'tit Doudou

Vraiment je n'ai pas l'habitude de mettre des avis mais là je suis obligé. Cette application est juste parfaite, et la page de suivi est super. Son service client est très performant, ils répondent très vite et font tout pour résoudre les problèmes. Merci à l'équipe TRACKR

PARISI

Perfect application, save a lot of time. Customer service 100% effective when you have a problem :D

SmartElectricLighter

Absolutely needed to give your customers and yourself peace of mind. It'll save you hours needed to respond to customer inquiries about the whereabouts of their order.

Comme un Artiste

Very good app. Easy to use and manage your tracking. You can hide the carriers. Plus, you can translate in any language. Perfect support team. I recommend.