Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Meandmybebi

dont track anything i used dhl and 4px express they show me always nothing i got so many mails from customers this app is worthless dont used them

October 12, 2020

Hello Meandmybebi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've checked your situation thoroughly and see that one code format needs adjustment. It can be quickly fixed by our developers. Sorry, that you didn't contact our support - this questions would have been sorted out in a couple of hours. We've emailed You regarding the situation and hope to hear from You soon. Sorry for inconvenience caused, we are ready to provide all needed information and help.

regards -
Trackr team

L'innovatrice

Awesome, this app is really helpful for your shopify store. It will create a beautiful tracking page for your store

Lil Chubbs

Even though my issue couldn't be solved, since the feature I was looking for is yet unable to achieve, I really appreciate the good customer care they provided to me. Fast responses and actually going after the issue I explained I had.
I have not measured the app's work in my live store yet, all this 5-stars is just particularly regarding the customer service.

More than home decor

Excited to use the app! Been looking for a way to provide better tracking updates to customers. Will update after more time using the app

mybabyflame

Nice app and great support. Easy user interface, clean, and simple. It was very easy to set up my order status page and I could choose colours to blend with my theme colours. I would hope to see you introduce a sales funnel to the trackr in future. Also, the app came cheap. Thank you.

Shipishipi

So far I am so so so happy with this app! and with the support service! I love the fact that you can hide the carriers, change the colors, translate the main points in your language and so many other features! Thank you to Justas and everyone else for always helping me so fast! Thank you again!

SeekSilkSkin

Such a fantastic app. The pricing is extremely fair, the interface is nice and easy to use and the customer service is top notch and friendly! I definitely recommend :)

PallFamis

Era justo lo que estaba buscando, esta app mantiene a los clientes al tanto de como va avanzando el estatus de su pedido. Soporte técnico también han respondido a tiempo ayudando en lo que he necesitado.

Davero.it

Great App!! I had some problems regarding my courier that it wasn't inside the Trackr list and thanks to Justas now everything's solved. Thanks. Suggested App!!

Buddy in Furs

Excellence customer service Justas and backend Engineer working on an out of the box solution for us. Much appreciated. 5 Stars for both.