Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Warning

I started to use Trackr app for our store order tracking. Very well made and easy to use! Also good looking!

SleekPicks

Very impressive app for order tracking. Looks like well build and with fair pricing. I would want to have more customisation for tracking page and hope team reads this review and plans on such updates :)

June 5, 2020

Hello SleekPicks,

Thank you for your kind review, it really inspires our team! Regarding tracking page customisations - certain customisations are already available, like possibility to choose main elements colour (progress bar, buttons, etc.),
background, title, buttons text colours, padding options, add sellers message. Regarding more specific customisations please contact our support@eoscity.com and we'll be glad to help if it will be technically possible.

Have a great day!
Trackr team

Lume Light

Wonderful solution for any merchant! Let your customers see their orders exactly were they are and spend less time on support! Thanks for the app and recommend!

First Emergency

Very useful app and looks that it is not expensive. Will use on month plan for a free trial. Hope the support is great as stated is some of these reviews.

AlansiHouse

Great app to use. Shane was very helpful with helping explain how it all works and how to get the most out of it.

Giftmart.sg

Started to use it recently. Good UI and easy set up. Hope to save lot of time for parcel tracking. Also price is very good. Keep it up guys!

Executive Gifts Singapore

Thanks for the app. Tracking really good and fast. Much better then the apps I used before!

Bank of Singapore

Love the app. Very useful and save me lots of time dealing with customers who asks about the parcel delivery! Recommend!

AbrandZ

Very well made app. Easy setup and I was impressed with feedback from support!

mystore121213

use this on a few of my stores. Tried all tracking solutions on Shopify and i can tell this one has the best support when codes does not track well, etc. I think this is the best option there is at the moment.