Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

makeupgreen

Perfect app, easy to use. Support is very helpful and professional - got the answers to my questions on the same day. Thank you guys!

gadgetah

Easy to instal and works great. Need to track China shipments and for now I see that it does. Hope support will remain fast as it is now :)

Zinger Deals

The hardest thing about Trackr app is clicking the button to install it. That's is how easy it was to have an efficient app that you and your customers will appreciate. Trackr runs your parcel tracking, you run your Shopify store. Too easy.

greenbilly

I was upset that I couldn't find my courier so I emailed support. Apparently, I can use the app and my courier is tracked. ...and Works in minutes. :)

emasart

A must have app if your shipping times are longer than Amazon's :D I will get it installed on my other two shops.

neotoddler

Great app! everything what I expect from a Shopify app is included - super easy set up/installation, provides the expected service without bugs and great customer service!

mobmillpass

Very easy to use and set up, works like a charm, support is great and helped me to resolve a small issue. 5 stars.

Dressbits

Incredibly easy to use! Worth it.

Margot New York

Amazing customer support. I had installed a few other apps but either ran into inflexible support or none at all. We are a fashion company and the branding is in the details. The support team went above and beyond to make customized changes tot heir app so that it fit on our site seamlessly. A+!

Legendear

Thanks for the great works from support for helping to customise a design a bit!