Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Knik Knack

Misleading. It does not have a trial. I do not recommend this app at all. They want to charge me $47

March 17, 2020

Hello Knik Knack,

Trackr app has 15 days free trial in a monthly plan - as it is indicated in plans description on a listing page https://apps.shopify.com/trackr. After installing the app, please choose monthly plan of Trackr app in your shop's admin, you'll be redirected to Shopify's payment window - there will be indicated the date of the first monthly charge - it will be two weeks later than the app was installed. So the first 15 days - will be for free of charge for trial. If you like the app after the trial - you can stay in a monthly plan or upgrade to more cost effective yearly. Or - uninstall the app before 15th day and you won't be charged at all.
Hope this information helps. And if you have any questions - please contact us - support@eoscity.com - we'll be glad to answer and help.
Have a great day!
Trackr team

mon instant bonheur

The app is very great ! You could set up the design (colors, titles,...). It looks great on the shop, very professional.

The support of the app is really kind and reactive and answer quickly to any questions.

HyperDealy

This is a great app. It's easy to use and my customers love it, I highly recommend it to anyone, who's running an online store where customers would greatly benefit from and appreciate being able to track their items. I experienced some minor issues during the set up process of the Trackr app, where I had to place the Trackr link into my "track order" page. For some reason, the Trackr link wasn't working. However, I contacted the Trackr customer service. They got back to me very quickly. I was helped by Justas who was very helpful and resolved the issue no problem. Thank you!! :)

Paulo N'co

Superbe application ! Visuel professionnel et soigné ! Service Client très rapide. J'ai eu réponse à mon mail en 10 minutes ! Efficace & Rapide ! Merci Beaucoup

Anonymous Streetwear

This App is dope and very nice customer service! Helped me a lot! I think I will use it for my other stores as well

thiswhyweplay

This app is great. Easy setup, features that we use besides tracking - email notifications, tracking info translation. We are on trial, everything works really well, thanks for solution guys!

20of20store

Nice simple app, helps to increase quality and feel for my store. The prices are good. Recommending. The support team is awesome as well. Had issue fixed fast

Quartzily

Stay away from this app.
It broke your default tracking method of Shopify, redirect your customers to their tracking page whenever the customers click to the tracking number in their order status page. Then customers have to fill in their email and order number, which sucks, they will collect users' data.
Moreover, even when customers filled in their orders' information, no tracking information found.
I repeat, stay away.

December 13, 2019

Dear Quartzily,

thank you for your feedback and sorry for misunderstanding regarding Trackr app services. Please let us explain that many Shopify merchants asked for the possibility to insert tracking url on order status page in order to guide their customers to the store’s website tracking page for customers convenience. That customers could easily check their order status on shops website's whenever they want and not be redirected to the pages of different carriers.
Trackr app, as many tracking apps, create possibilities for shop’s customers to track their orders either entering order ID&Email or Tracking number. Merchants have possibility in Trackr admin panel to use both these tracking options or leave just one - according to stores individual needs.
We would like to emphasise that Trackr app strictly follows GDPR requirements regarding customer data management. And we use only those customers data that are necessary to provide tracking services. Also when app is uninstalled - all shops customers data are deleted from the app after 48 hours following Shopify GDPR policy rules: https://help.shopify.com/en/api/guides/gdpr-resources
In tracking history we see many successfully tracked orders on your store. So it’s really painful to read about “no tracking information found” in your review.
Sorry once again for this experience.

Splendid Queen

there is a problem with the application.
it's not working right now i have a serious problem with my customers

December 11, 2019

Dear Splendid Queen,

Trackr app had temporary technical issue, but it's already solved. We've checked your tracking page - it's working. We are very sorry for this inconvenience, we did our best to fix it asap.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or are facing some problems: we'll be here to help - support@eoscity.com

kind regards -
Trackr team

My Kurly Extension

Great app !! Easy to install and set up. The customer support is just incredible, they are really quick answer and even quicker to help you with any issue you might have.
That's a 5 stars from me !