Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Scholl UK

The app does what it promises - order tracking info is easily available to customers.
We had some problems with the initial setup but Marius offered an outstanding support to make sure the app runs smoothly on all our shops.

My Little Rodent

The customer support on this app was amazing. Marius helped me with the shipping confirmation email. I definitely recommend it!

Zinger Deals

The hardest thing about Trackr app is clicking the button to install it. That's is how easy it was to have an efficient app that you and your customers will appreciate. Trackr runs your parcel tracking, you run your Shopify store. Too easy.

Margot New York

Amazing customer support. I had installed a few other apps but either ran into inflexible support or none at all. We are a fashion company and the branding is in the details. The support team went above and beyond to make customized changes tot heir app so that it fit on our site seamlessly. A+!

Wing Chun Illustrated

Great app. Great price. Top notch customer service. Highly recommended!

Huracan Fab

Fantastic customer service. The staff really went the extra mile to help me out with my issues. Even though the problem wasn't fully resolved (problem with shopify not Trackr) I felt as though they were trying their best to see if they could help.

Very happy overall.

Gitd

This is an amazing app! I shopped around at first but wish i had just saved my time and gone with Trackr in the first place. It is supper easy to use works perfectly. It has lots of other features that others would charge you extra for. The team have been great, they have helped me with some tricky custom coding. I couldn't be happier with how it looks and works thank you guys.

Interestingproducts

Works well. Nice and simple. Easy to setup and use.

Pacific Coast Outlet

Great app. Our customers don't contact us as frequently because they can look up their order without help.

Bambolina Co

Really love this app! It's super easy to customize and have 2 diff options to track orders. It works really well and I love that it's really affordable too. Thank you Trackr :)