Trackr

Trackr

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Their Orders World-Wide!

Barkroad

Great app, easy to customize in order to brand it according to the look of your store.
Customer support was very helpful and quick. Responded to all questions and requests in a polite and timely manner.
Definitely give this app a shot.

Gafeando

Muy buena atención al cliente y fundamental esta app en cualquier tienda. Los clientes ya no preguntan constantemente cuando llegará el pedido.

The Grand Warehouse

This App is really good for finding the right carriers without doing anything, better than AfterShip, and a lot of other tracking apps I have tested, wich needs some help.

Trackr would be better if the tracking info was updated more often or faster, so the customers don't leave the tracking page before it finishes the status update. Sometimes the parcel is delivered in post office, but the info is not clear enough for customers.
The newest line should be Delivered or Delivered in Post Office and so on.. but it stands at the 3rd line for exemple.

The tracking details would be easier to read is there was not the First Letter Upcase At Each Word And City.

The translation to French can be much better, and easier to understand for most of the customers. Maybe Using Deepl or any other good translation API ?

Trackr is a really good App, with the possibility to add more info on the tracking page (helping customers for FAQ or Important notice).

It deserves a long life and a better place in the Tracking apps.
Good Job !

August 9, 2019

Hello, The Grand Warehouse,

Thank you for your time providing valuable feedback about Trackr app. Customers insights are very important in our app's constant development process. And for sure we'll take into consideration your suggestions how to improve Trackr, user's experience and will work on needed enhancements.

We wish great success in your business!
Kind regards -
Trackr team

Saki Deizan

The app works perfectly, it has saved us a lot of work for our orders. But the best, the technical team. We had a problem on our subject and they fixed it immediately.

100% recommended!

jerispetpampering.com

My installation went smooth. The support staff had me up & running the same day I purchased the app.

Forever in My Heart Jewelry

worked good for me. good value for the price. I'm just unsure right now if I will renew for another year or find another option. Thank you.

ShoppyDeal

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

I was looking for a tracking app that allows my customers to see where their package is without ask me and redirect them to 17track (awful site full of ads and NOT responsive).

I installed and tried almost all the apps on the marketplace and this is ABSOLUTELY the best so far. Result: I decreased custumers email by 70%, Unbelievable!

PRO:

-Excellent design, clean and very responsive
-Support is great, I asked to add my customers' local language and they did in 2 weeks (I understand it's not easy)
-You can hide chinese location and couriers until the Western destination (THIS IS THE BIGGEST PRO EVER)
-You can add custom text explaining customers delivery time ecc
-You can send automated emails once the shipping status change. This will save you lot of customer service time to dedicate to the business
-It's very cheap and affordable for everyone

CONS:

The only cons I found after 2.5 weeks is the regret of not founding it before.

My rate is 10/10

BladesPro US

Solid app - has helped our customers track their own packages. Interface is easy to use, has good options and support is always friendly, ready to help and efficient too! Thanks.

Shekini Swimwear

Great app. it is perfect for customer shopping online. try it and let the customer know where their package.

MASMART

Great app! Highly recommend.easy to set up, beautiful interface, fast customer support service. 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11