Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

Ciual

So far so good, highly recommended and works a charm. Can't say enough, just get it.

One question only: what's the second-last status (pick-up) meaning? Shouldn't it be something like "out for delivery"?

Mopixie

I highly recommend this app.

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

A A Ecommerce

The application is fantastic and help us to reduce the amount of call asking for the status of the package, run very smoothly and fast, we received outstanding help from the support team and definitely we recommend the app to anyone who wants to avoid several emails and calls asking for status of their products

Equina

Great App so far. Appreciate it. It's easy and can be translated. Amazing work!

Sealife

This app is awesome. I added an "order status" link in my header menu and it adds a very professional and customer friendly feature to my store. And the customer service from this app developer is top notch!

Create My Scene

Just installed Trackr and so far, it looks great! Very clean UI and support (Tomas) is extremely helpful.

Vutest123

Excellent customer service. App provides store a personal tracking experience. Looking forward to future features.

Made Of Sundays 2

First impressions of this app are VERY good, and it supports most of the smaller national postal services too. The layout needed some light css-tweaking on our part to make it fit better in our site, but this is done easily thanks to unique classes.

First time you track a package you need to refresh the page once. I was thinking that the notification to do this could be just a bit more highlighted, because it is a pretty imperative part of the general usability.

All the texts are easy to modify. Another wish for improvement would be to include a wysiwyg-editor to the general description to allow more styling when writing longer texts.

Our tracking page can be found here: http://www.madeofsundays.com/apps/trackorder

Trimoda Shop

Very nice APP and Price, Congratulations http://www.trimoda.com.br

Ulabeeshop

Awesome app. A real time-saver!