Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Executive Gifts Singapore

Thanks for the app. Tracking really good and fast. Much better then the apps I used before!

Bank of Singapore

Love the app. Very useful and save me lots of time dealing with customers who asks about the parcel delivery! Recommend!

AbrandZ

Very well made app. Easy setup and I was impressed with feedback from support!

mystore121213

use this on a few of my stores. Tried all tracking solutions on Shopify and i can tell this one has the best support when codes does not track well, etc. I think this is the best option there is at the moment.

Multi Buds

Good app with a nice look and a really good support! Support replies directly and helps you with everything and explain in details. Recommend it.

Value Heft

I just installed this app and it works like a charm. customer support is also very fast and tuned in!

GoshGorilla

Great price, great app and what I truly liked was the helpfulness of the customer support especially as I am not too tech savvy.

Marquise Glow

COOL APASDFASDFASDFSADFSADFSDAFASDFSADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFSDFSDFSDFDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF

Fresh Squezie

I recommend this application, very simple and effective use.
Especially in case of problem, the customer service is very reactive, they answered me in less than an hour on a Sunday evening. the solution was found easily, and this is a mistake on my part.
I leave 5 stars because this team and the trackr app really deserve them.

mon instant bonheur

The app is very great ! You could set up the design (colors, titles,...). It looks great on the shop, very professional.

The support of the app is really kind and reactive and answer quickly to any questions.