Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Shipishipi

So far I am so so so happy with this app! and with the support service! I love the fact that you can hide the carriers, change the colors, translate the main points in your language and so many other features! Thank you to Justas and everyone else for always helping me so fast! Thank you again!

SeekSilkSkin

Such a fantastic app. The pricing is extremely fair, the interface is nice and easy to use and the customer service is top notch and friendly! I definitely recommend :)

PallFamis

Era justo lo que estaba buscando, esta app mantiene a los clientes al tanto de como va avanzando el estatus de su pedido. Soporte técnico también han respondido a tiempo ayudando en lo que he necesitado.

Davero.it

Great App!! I had some problems regarding my courier that it wasn't inside the Trackr list and thanks to Justas now everything's solved. Thanks. Suggested App!!

Buddy in Furs

Excellence customer service Justas and backend Engineer working on an out of the box solution for us. Much appreciated. 5 Stars for both.

Kayasciarpa

Very good customer support, my problem was solved in less than 24 hours. Great application I recommend

Outskirt Streetwear

Best tracking app ever!! The cheapest you'll find, to begin with, and with the best customer support and the easiest to use!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

mystore121213

use this on a few of my stores. Tried all tracking solutions on Shopify and i can tell this one has the best support when codes does not track well, etc. I think this is the best option there is at the moment.

Multi Buds

Good app with a nice look and a really good support! Support replies directly and helps you with everything and explain in details. Recommend it.

Value Heft

I just installed this app and it works like a charm. customer support is also very fast and tuned in!