Trackr

Trackr

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Their Orders World-Wide!

Little Rags & Riches

The support is second to none. Trackr's app developers will go above and beyond to make extensive (and meticulous) customizations so that this app integrates seamlessly with any theme. (I have now used this for many sites and each time am amazed by the level of support). The app is a wonderful feature to have on a site as it allows all customers –including those who have not set up an account– to easily track their packages... a great customer service feature to have but also one that pulls people in back on to your site! Overall, A+++

THACKER

I have used this app time and time again. It's a wonderful feature to offer on an eCommerce site. Trackr's customer support is second to none. Consistently, over numerous sites, they have gone above and beyond to implement an array of requested customizations to fit very specific design standards of our theme–something that very few app developers will do. The result is a beautifully integrated app. An absolute A+++++

CLIQUE

Good support. Quick answers. It's actually the best tracking app in its price range. Easy to install and use, I recommend.

Boutique Imperia

Bonne application, s'intègre bien au site, prenez le temps de bien configurer les prestataires postaux.

LA MALLE FÉMININE

Maintenant que j'ai accès à la traduction du suivi de colis en Français. C'est nickel pour mes clients. Super application. Je recommande !

creativian

Good quality tracker app for very affordable price. I would say it is rather cheap compared with other trackers. I am new in Shopify so will see how this one works but at leased support was decent and answered my questions pretty quickly.

streetvirality

Awesome app, does everything I need for shipping management!! Good price and better than competitors. I also tested support and Mr. Marius was very fast with the answers!

pilottrend

Amazing app, everything works just fine! plus there is a free trial available, which is super cool for starters. Customer support is awesome - Marius was helping me with my questions and solved them all!

froot orleans

super quick and easy set up for your stores. Customers can easily find where to track their orders! Great app

awesomily

Nice layout. Saved me a lot of time compared with other tracking app I tried with my previous shop. And support was fast. Thanks Marius!