Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Fresh Squezie

I recommend this application, very simple and effective use.
Especially in case of problem, the customer service is very reactive, they answered me in less than an hour on a Sunday evening. the solution was found easily, and this is a mistake on my part.
I leave 5 stars because this team and the trackr app really deserve them.

mon instant bonheur

The app is very great ! You could set up the design (colors, titles,...). It looks great on the shop, very professional.

The support of the app is really kind and reactive and answer quickly to any questions.

HyperDealy

This is a great app. It's easy to use and my customers love it, I highly recommend it to anyone, who's running an online store where customers would greatly benefit from and appreciate being able to track their items. I experienced some minor issues during the set up process of the Trackr app, where I had to place the Trackr link into my "track order" page. For some reason, the Trackr link wasn't working. However, I contacted the Trackr customer service. They got back to me very quickly. I was helped by Justas who was very helpful and resolved the issue no problem. Thank you!! :)

Paulo N'co

Superbe application ! Visuel professionnel et soigné ! Service Client très rapide. J'ai eu réponse à mon mail en 10 minutes ! Efficace & Rapide ! Merci Beaucoup

Anonymous Streetwear

This App is dope and very nice customer service! Helped me a lot! I think I will use it for my other stores as well

thiswhyweplay

This app is great. Easy setup, features that we use besides tracking - email notifications, tracking info translation. We are on trial, everything works really well, thanks for solution guys!

20of20store

Nice simple app, helps to increase quality and feel for my store. The prices are good. Recommending. The support team is awesome as well. Had issue fixed fast

My Kurly Extension

Great app !! Easy to install and set up. The customer support is just incredible, they are really quick answer and even quicker to help you with any issue you might have.
That's a 5 stars from me !

Bootsy Baby

This app is so much more simple to sue then other shipping apps, must say I love it, happy I made the change.

Vivid Sweets

I've been using this app for a while now and it's amazing it's simple had no problems with it and looks very clean on my website. Customer support is also impressive as well!