Trackr

Trackr

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Their Orders World-Wide!

LeeFed

I emailed twice to get some support with adding this app. Unfortunately I got no response nor did the app work. Uninstalled

soCheap

0 stars if possible... The page keeps on loading and loading and loading that I had customers e mailing me asking about their shipment status that our tracking doesn't work and I tested it and they are correct Atleast if you charge, make sure it works.

Oceanandco

I have a store using this app. I’ve written to the Trackr support team numerous times about a very important issue affecting tracking on my page and they haven’t responded to any of my messages.

Picnic Company

It never worked, this was a waste of money and time

Little Bouddha

Doesn't works "order not found"

Goodhumanity

teribble app dont install it doesnt even work

Twinkle Tootsies

Charged me $18 for having the app for no more than 10 minutes. Was promised a refund over a week ago and still not had anything. Doesn't work anyway. Prefer Tracktor

Sonnyson

Your App Disable Twice on me already, I guarantee it won't happen again, deleting.

Charka Shop

Horrible. Doesn't work and no one to ask for help. Tried many different instructions, researched all the carriers and added them to the list and still nothing. Don't bother with this one.

Density Blanket

it doesn't work. Do not install it
Previous 1