Trackr

Trackr

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Their Orders World-Wide!

cool trending club

This app was working fine on my shop and after a few months stop working now is saying orders not found, I try contacting support but not help from them at all.

Drone Shine

I thought i was the only one not getting any response from the developers. At least now I know I'm not crazy.

Saw This Online

It doesn't even work.... I tried installing it over again. Clearing cookies...etc. Nothing. Can someone help me out here?

Yakoon

No way of cancelling my plan and it is frustrating... Sort it out and stop charging people on the backgroung!

LeeFed

I emailed twice to get some support with adding this app. Unfortunately I got no response nor did the app work. Uninstalled

soCheap

0 stars if possible... The page keeps on loading and loading and loading that I had customers e mailing me asking about their shipment status that our tracking doesn't work and I tested it and they are correct

Atleast if you charge, make sure it works.

Oceanandco

I have a store using this app. I’ve written to the Trackr support team numerous times about a very important issue affecting tracking on my page and they haven’t responded to any of my messages.

Picnic Company

It never worked, this was a waste of money and time

Little Bouddha

Doesn't works "order not found"

Goodhumanity

teribble app dont install it doesnt even work

Previous 1 3