Trackr

Trackr

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Their Orders World-Wide!

ACERUX™

The app is ok. Could be much better, the graphics are not very polished and the ability to use the store's fonts is a must. Also tracking for older orders. How does the notification emails for customers look like? Show us and let us customize them.

March 10, 2019

Hello, Acerux,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! Trackr app takes fonts automatically from shop's theme usually. If some little adjustments are needed - let us know. Regarding older orders - they are tracked unless they already have status "delivered". If something was not tracked - let us know "Order ID+Trackgin no" combination. Notification emails' - we've sent you an example of this letter today and we are glad to inform, that our dev's are working on possibility for shop's owners to do customisation of this letter. This new feature should be implemented in a couple of weeks. Hope it helps. And thank you for using our services!

ALL U CAN WEED

I dont know why but for me the app was not working. But everything was easy to install.. Also the support are quick and easy to contact.

Tecno Moda Hn

I have not fully tested the application yet, I just installed it

Loja Izi

i used to had access to lots of options of customizations. now all i can do is translate the app. lame!