Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

My Cervical

Why it still shows package is in China if I selected "Hide Carriers"? Please let me know. Looking forward for your reply.

July 21, 2019

My Cervical,

Thank you for your question. We will be more that happy to take a deeper look and solve the issue.
Could you please check, if you got our support email on July 20th (sent from support@eoscity.com) with additional questions about the situation? If not - we kindly ask to check a spam folder.

We hope to solve this issue ASAP after your reply.

kind regards -
Trackr support

Gemini Charms

Hello, I am trying to get support tickets resolved, but I got this message : "A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

support@supportvertex.zendesk.com
(ultimately generated from support@eoscity.com)
High probability of spam" what is your support email and how I can contact you, I am concerned that you will not support if I have any questions. Please respond. Thanks.

April 3, 2019

Hello, Gemini Charms,

Thank you for contacting us!
We are very sorry that you experienced this problems with the emails, but could you please check - maybe our letters were directed to your spam folder?
Because we successfully got all 3 your messages: the 1st one on Monday (April 1st) and provided you with the answer the same day (11:53 from support@eoscity.com, signed by Mirjam to your email, which starts ch...@..).
Another letter from you we got today - and already provided the answer.
The 3rd was a review.

It seems that we don't experience email delivery problems, cause we receive questions and provide answers to other customer's inquiries successfully these days.
In order to double check we'll contact you from one more additional email.
Sorry once again for the inconvenience, you've experienced.

Kind regards -
Trackr team

So Not Size Zero

Like the app design and concept but felt that it could be better if the tracking provided images of our shipped products for a much better customer visualization and experience.

Would be even more perfect if the email template could be customisable such that we could include our shop logo in email notifications as well as auto-inclusion of shipped product images and perhaps a test email function so we could see how customers would receive our emails.

April 2, 2019

Hello, So Not Size Zero,

Thank you for your feedback! Trackr app has "Delivery notification emails" customisation possibility: please find it in Trackr app preferences - it's called "DELIVERY UPDATE EMAIL SETTINGS". Merchants can choose emails's background and text colour, link colour, font type, insert company logo (different positions and sizes), personalisation, insert company domain, support email, make other necessary header and footer customisations.
And on the top right corner of this service there is a "View email preview" option to check all customisations, before setting email live.
Hope this information will help you create beautiful and customised delivery emails for your customers!

Have a nice day -
Trackr team

ACERUX™

The app is ok. Could be much better, the graphics are not very polished and the ability to use the store's fonts is a must. Also tracking for older orders. How does the notification emails for customers look like? Show us and let us customize them.

March 10, 2019

Hello, Acerux,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! Trackr app takes fonts automatically from shop's theme usually. If some little adjustments are needed - let us know. Regarding older orders - they are tracked unless they already have status "delivered". If something was not tracked - let us know "Order ID+Trackgin no" combination. Notification emails' - we've sent you an example of this letter today and we are glad to inform, that our dev's are working on possibility for shop's owners to do customisation of this letter. This new feature should be implemented in a couple of weeks. Hope it helps. And thank you for using our services!

ALL U CAN WEED

I dont know why but for me the app was not working. But everything was easy to install.. Also the support are quick and easy to contact.

Tecno Moda Hn

I have not fully tested the application yet, I just installed it

Loja Izi

i used to had access to lots of options of customizations. now all i can do is translate the app. lame!