Trackr

Trackr

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Their Orders World-Wide!

greenbilly

I was upset that I couldn't find my courier so I emailed support. Apparently, I can use the app and my courier is tracked. ...and Works in minutes. :)

emasart

A must have app if your shipping times are longer than Amazon's :D I will get it installed on my other two shops.

neotoddler

Great app! everything what I expect from a Shopify app is included - super easy set up/installation, provides the expected service without bugs and great customer service!

mobmillpass

Very easy to use and set up, works like a charm, support is great and helped me to resolve a small issue. 5 stars.

Dressbits

Incredibly easy to use! Worth it.

Margot New York

Amazing customer support. I had installed a few other apps but either ran into inflexible support or none at all. We are a fashion company and the branding is in the details. The support team went above and beyond to make customized changes tot heir app so that it fit on our site seamlessly. A+!

Legendear

Thanks for the great works from support for helping to customise a design a bit!

Forlatino

had small design issue but support helped me fast! app is muy bien!!! :)))

Wing Chun Illustrated

Great app. Great price. Top notch customer service. Highly recommended!

Huracan Fab

Fantastic customer service. The staff really went the extra mile to help me out with my issues. Even though the problem wasn't fully resolved (problem with shopify not Trackr) I felt as though they were trying their best to see if they could help. Very happy overall.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7