Trackr

Trackr

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Their Orders World-Wide!

Scholl UK

The app does what it promises - order tracking info is easily available to customers. We had some problems with the initial setup but Marius offered an outstanding support to make sure the app runs smoothly on all our shops.

My Little Rodent

The customer support on this app was amazing. Marius helped me with the shipping confirmation email. I definitely recommend it!

topbragdeals

Good pricing. I am in trial period now and it has all functions as paid one. Suport was quick with my questions. Will see how it will track. For now 5*!

redhotsapce

Downloaded, Installed - did not work at first, but support was fast. Thanks Marius. No issues after that and we will continue to use it. Good luck !

grandean

Good. Has basic features I need. They also track China EMS and AliExpress - so no problems with dropshiping from China tracking.

makeupgreen

Perfect app, easy to use. Support is very helpful and professional - got the answers to my questions on the same day. Thank you guys!

gadgetah

Easy to instal and works great. Need to track China shipments and for now I see that it does. Hope support will remain fast as it is now :)

Zinger Deals

The hardest thing about Trackr app is clicking the button to install it. That's is how easy it was to have an efficient app that you and your customers will appreciate. Trackr runs your parcel tracking, you run your Shopify store. Too easy.

greenbilly

I was upset that I couldn't find my courier so I emailed support. Apparently, I can use the app and my courier is tracked. ...and Works in minutes. :)

emasart

A must have app if your shipping times are longer than Amazon's :D I will get it installed on my other two shops.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8