Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Marquise Glow

COOL APASDFASDFASDFSADFSADFSDAFASDFSADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFSDFSDFSDFDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF

Fresh Squezie

I recommend this application, very simple and effective use.
Especially in case of problem, the customer service is very reactive, they answered me in less than an hour on a Sunday evening. the solution was found easily, and this is a mistake on my part.
I leave 5 stars because this team and the trackr app really deserve them.

tablegamesnow

From desperate to relieved. I was really annoyed by this glitch from the app I was using before so I decided to switch. Justas was very patient with my inarticulate questions I was throwing him late at night.

fyyl

App was quick to set up, very clean design which is great. Tested one code, tracking works. On the page where all delivery details are displayed, it's easy to understand where a package is at a glimpse of an eye. For a new store I'd love it to be cheaper but after all, the price is fair!

barbecuedude

app has some cool features. great for dropship. i can send automatic emails to my customers who are waiting for long time their package... but best is that china names can be hide

mon instant bonheur

The app is very great ! You could set up the design (colors, titles,...). It looks great on the shop, very professional.

The support of the app is really kind and reactive and answer quickly to any questions.

HyperDealy

This is a great app. It's easy to use and my customers love it, I highly recommend it to anyone, who's running an online store where customers would greatly benefit from and appreciate being able to track their items. I experienced some minor issues during the set up process of the Trackr app, where I had to place the Trackr link into my "track order" page. For some reason, the Trackr link wasn't working. However, I contacted the Trackr customer service. They got back to me very quickly. I was helped by Justas who was very helpful and resolved the issue no problem. Thank you!! :)

allhairlong

Well done tracking app, good UI, works well. I'd love to see more great apps like Trackr that also doesn't cost a fortune. Maybe that's why I found it at Shopify trending apps.

Paulo N'co

Superbe application ! Visuel professionnel et soigné ! Service Client très rapide. J'ai eu réponse à mon mail en 10 minutes ! Efficace & Rapide ! Merci Beaucoup

ultimatecat

I just installed it tracks without me needing to do anything else. I can definitely recommend the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14