Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders Worldwide: just $0,02/tracking

Vardise.com

Thank you all the problem solved well. Need to check on some things to make sure that everything is in place. Great support even on the weekend.

Swen Wissenbach

The app is very easy to use once you understand it and works very reliably! I can recommend Trackr!

Happy Campy Store

I love this app. My customers can ship on my online store with confidence. Thank you for creating this app. God bless you!

Tassenlaan.nl

This is seriously the greatest app I ever used.
My customers are so happy with the live tracking that they always buy me again. For dropshippers and other business it is a good tracking app.

Im from the netherlands and my customers always want to get their package fast, but with this app they don't even care haha.

Also a good customer service, they respond fast and nicely :)

August 30, 2019

Hello Tassenlaan,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We wish you all the best in your business!
Trackr team

Barkroad

Great app, easy to customize in order to brand it according to the look of your store.
Customer support was very helpful and quick. Responded to all questions and requests in a polite and timely manner.
Definitely give this app a shot.

Gafeando

Muy buena atención al cliente y fundamental esta app en cualquier tienda. Los clientes ya no preguntan constantemente cuando llegará el pedido.

The Grand Warehouse

This App is really good for finding the right carriers without doing anything, better than AfterShip, and a lot of other tracking apps I have tested, wich needs some help.

Trackr would be better if the tracking info was updated more often or faster, so the customers don't leave the tracking page before it finishes the status update. Sometimes the parcel is delivered in post office, but the info is not clear enough for customers.
The newest line should be Delivered or Delivered in Post Office and so on.. but it stands at the 3rd line for exemple.

The tracking details would be easier to read is there was not the First Letter Upcase At Each Word And City.

The translation to French can be much better, and easier to understand for most of the customers. Maybe Using Deepl or any other good translation API ?

Trackr is a really good App, with the possibility to add more info on the tracking page (helping customers for FAQ or Important notice).

It deserves a long life and a better place in the Tracking apps.
Good Job !

August 9, 2019

Hello, The Grand Warehouse,

Thank you for your time providing valuable feedback about Trackr app. Customers insights are very important in our app's constant development process. And for sure we'll take into consideration your suggestions how to improve Trackr, user's experience and will work on needed enhancements.

We wish great success in your business!
Kind regards -
Trackr team

Saki Deizan

The app works perfectly, it has saved us a lot of work for our orders. But the best, the technical team. We had a problem on our subject and they fixed it immediately.

100% recommended!

jerispetpampering.com

My installation went smooth. The support staff had me up & running the same day I purchased the app.

Forever in My Heart Jewelry

worked good for me. good value for the price. I'm just unsure right now if I will renew for another year or find another option. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12