Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

CULBIA

The app gives a very professional look on the website - the support team is super responsive and professional, Matt just helped me improve the design of the Track Your Order page and it looks amazing! :)

HIPOK

BEST APP!!!!! AND VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES! LOVE THIS GUYS! !!!!!The application works well!! Recommended

Raw Deco Lab

Very fast response from support and helpful. Immediate fixes. I highly recommend this app. Thank you!

Purallo

Anh was very helpful and supportive. She answered my questions promptly and was very knowledgable. Highly recommend.

JILU

A very good service ! Many thanks to the team, I recommend. They were very nice available and professional !

Lainary

Support is clear and efficient: in 1 day, they provided to resolve my problem. Highly recommended. Additionally, the price for basic plan in cheap

Level Up Selfie

app is cool, lets you block place of origin, which we all know will be quite helpful because of you know what! 5 out of 5

Big Bang Cosmos

Excellent App and great Customer Success Team! Special thanks to Annette for her support and professionalism!!!

CHOMEL

This app was easy to install but I faced some issues to show on my homepage which was quickly fixed by Shoppad within 24 hours as I wanted my customers to have access quickly to track their shipments. Shoppad staff responded quickly to my request to be able to see all shipment tracking summary at a glance rather than checking on individual orders. Good work ! Only 1 more step to go to see the tracking status on shopify order admin instead of having to go to the app. Hope this can be done soon !

BLËRN

the previous version was so beautiful but the new version is ugly, give us the old one, guys.this one's a real amateur.

May 25, 2020

Hello Joemy,

We have not made any changes to the way your Tracktor page is displayed.

Our team is always happy to assist with styling questions. Please reach out to contact@theshoppad.com if you would like us to help you make any adjustments.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)