Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

sanitizersoap

i used this app to help me do x,i really like how it does y , it would ne better if it did better x. thank you

The Secret Affaire

Okay so I literally just started my website last month and surprisingly things have been well. I used aftership at the beginning because it had more reviews and I kinda went with the majority without doing any research. After using them I realized how poor their system was and how many mistakes it made by not detecting the couriers properly plus for customers there's just not enough information there. Anyhow before this turns into a review for Aftership I would like to stress on how beautiful, easy, and actually benificial Tracktor is. Literally feels like upgrading from a Civic to a Mercedes. Tracktor is smart at automatically detecting orders, has a map feature, plus features that let you basically control every aspect of tracking from your customers perspective. If you configure the app well, it should easily answer and alleviate any questions or concerns your customers have. I would 1000% recommend this app to both new and established businesses. Best wishes!

The Good Dog Co.

Customer support is AMAZING and Tracktor gives my store such a great way for my customers to be really happy, keep tracking enquiry emails to a minimum, and an opportunity to upsell at the same time.

larakstore

It's really wonderful, the support team work fast. I can offer now tracking for my clients with epacket

Lussomo

Great customer service! Had a few issues trying to set it up. Reached out to support and was helped right away. I Would definitely recommend using this app!!!

Ellie Grey

So far happy. I like that you can hide where the item is shipping from (e.g. China). Very responsive and helpful customer service.

Allmobilecon

Easy & Simple ! Just discovered Tracktor & love it. All is already configured, so you just have to work & sell your products !

BreeandSteven

Great app! exactly what I was looking for and simple to use.
More over the customer service responds very quickly

Yoursets-th

I'll try to make use of this app as much as possible so hopefully it can help me with my business as a store owner

LeisureField

This is is an essential tracking app needed by all drop shippers! Your customers will be confident to see the delivery status of their order/s
Start using it and enjoy the peace of mind for your every transaction.