Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

Andean Purveyors

As usual the team at ShopPad more than delivers a very useful and easy to install app. We will be adding more ShopPad apps to our online store! Thanks!!

Bright Ellie

The best and extremely easy to use Order Tracking app, Using this for the second time. Highly recommended..

Sheratique

Great app. Thanks to Alan for installing it for me. I feel very excited to start using it.. it look really promising actually. I recommend you to try it.

SSERENE

Customer service is responsive and helpful. They helped to install the app and followed up to ensure it i working efficiently. I like its functionality and ease of use on my store. Recommend the app!

TickledNails

Excellent app and customer service! They set up everything on my store. Very thankful. Definitely recommend them.

marshmueller wholesale

Super cool! I use Tracktor for my wholesale site, where all orders are made by hand, to order. It's super nifty to add my own statuses (like "fabric is being cut") and send retail stores the link so they can track their orders as they're being made. Super easy setup.

Azure Health

I would rate everything about this company, app, experience with a 5.0.

A quick summary:
- the app does what we need, it's responsive, it has a clean interface for our customers to check shipping status. it's easily configurable (css, etc), and it is RELIABLE
- the company is great too. good business model that has allowed us to grow from a small ecommerce company to a bit bigger with no friction.
- customer support is phenomenal. we've talked with them maybe 5-6 times and not only are they always extremely friendly, but just knowledgeable - that's not always the case with small companies. but they are able to solve our problems each time with ease.

definitely the best tracking app

-d

Pearl Pleazures

Requested the support for activating the app and they responded quickly and efficiently. Very much appreciated.

Santino

This app works very well. And the support is excellent. I highly recommend it to all people who want to install an application about tracking

Stay For Days Brows

I've only used it in test mode but it is waaay better than 17track.net which really didn't live up to its fodder. I think I'm going to stick with many of the apps that I find on ShopPad.com, which really speak to the website and helps to give it more personality by creating many customized attributes, making my website appear all hand-built without themes. It is shaping up to become a greater website because of these apps!