Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Toolucky

Great App! Helps to build customer trust and provide accountability for their orders. Only wish it had more features at better prices.

Raven Born

This app is great if you are shipping within your country. This app does not track epackets to their destination country. This makes it hard for the customer and the store to tell where the package is. It does not translate to usps or royal mail. I found a better app that will. Overall, it was really pleasant to have while I had it and it was easy to use. I would recommend to anybody not dropshipping :)

Zone Amazon

Initially it worked good and will see what next for upcoming new orders. Hope this work will then we will recommend it to everyone.

Instant Arẹ̀wà Hair

Good tracking interface. Very good also that it allows custom order statuses. Nice to have a free plan that gives 10 orders per month, but it would have been nice to have more.

The downside to the app is that even the Starter plan does not give email notifications. I opine that for that amount, it should. One shouldn't have to go to the Professional tier to have notifications. But then, I still would have upgraded to Professional if only the notifications would also be sent out for my custom statuses.

I really wanted to continue with this app, but after communicating with the developers, who were very responsive by the way, it doesn't appear my desired features would be coming anytime soon.

The New Breath

good app thank you for all the posibility you offer to us .
Let's go to use this wondeful application

Tribal Gems

Happy so far with service from support team. With extra attention given to help me solve my issues. They were fast in replying to my questions which is always very soothing. Mandy was particularly helpful for me in assisting and tweaking the documents to my liking.
Now i need to see how it performs long term, and if the cost is worth it compared to other cheaper apps on the market.
Hopefully it is good value (for what i'm paying monthly for now) with no glitches or problems like some other apps cause.

If only i could delete some of the Chinese language and links in the tracking display, would be advantageous.

Time will tell how how it rolls out.
Thanks

TCMAX

Have no orders yet but I love that it’s visible on my page , and when I see transactions and happy customers I will do another review

GiftBoxLondon

We have used this app for a few months now and can truly say that this app is brilliant. Highly recommend it!! You can track the status of all your orders directly in one place!! The dashboard is BRILLANT you can filter your orders by order number, status of delivery, date etc. Before we were using Oberlo and AliExpress which was getting tedious!! I would also like to say a special thanks to Matt for his support and OUTSTANDING service. He was very professional, quick and very responsive in dealing with our queries and questions in a timely manner!!

Univers Dinosaure

I would put 5 stars if there was a possibility to hide the shipment tracking details.
My store is in French and the tracking details cannot be translated (I assume it's because they are collected directly form the carrier). So I would prefer to hide them.

TrendzMerch

I just got the app installed waiting to test drive it with online orders.Thanks to help desk set up .

Previous 1 3