Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Allhewants

Great app! Support is super fast and they are always there to help you. If you are looking for tracking app, don't think twice, this is the right choice!

Berryknotty

Love it! so easy to use and if you need any help the customer service reps are so nice to help you out with the set up, very prompt too. There is a subscription but worth it tbh

GorgeousCurls

I was having issues with setting up the links and customer service was able to help me set everything up! Great customer service!

Momorii

Highly recommended. The app is easy to use. The customer service team is amazing. Their response time is very fast.

SMAIBULUN

This App is Amazing for the customer experience! I really recommend all e-commerce store to install this app for the best customer experience

JerseyBird Customs

This is a really good tracking app. The best and simplest I have been able to find. Customizable, effective, and a great support team that has helped me with multiple issues. I would definitely recommend this app!

nijuju

Good app, it works pretty well and do what we ask for it. Very useful when you do dropshipping and you don't want your customer see where the product come from. Support very reactive, when you have a tracking problem they will resolve it quickly.

Avocrafts

Support is great. Outstanding app. If you have any questions just reach out and they are quick to help and solve your problem.

Petite Cosmetics

Very well designed app and UI - I use a third party logistics partner so it needed a bit of modification to get working but the support team were very efficient in getting this up and running. I have had ZERO order tracking related queries since onboarding Tracktor and it is amazing.

Glow Quest Australia

Highly recommend Tracktor Order Tracking by ShopPad. It came suggested from my online research and have to say I was overly impressed with how easy it was to install and setup in our e-commerce store. Great value add for customers, and save time on not having to follow up with postal services. Also their support team are responsive and helpful too if you have any queries.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64