Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Sevenedge Perfect Deals

I did test almost all tracking apps available, and there are a lot of them :-)
But every app missed something, either it was the styling, either you could not hide the carrier name (you want to hide aliexpress standard shipping as dropshipper), either the tracking app was not updating frequently, etc etc
Now I'm a proud user of Tracktor on both my stores.
This app fits my needs 200% and the customer support is magnificent.
Thanks a lot for your help Annette, Matt and team!

SPIRITBLUE

This is probably the best tracking app in the shopify app store. Customer service is very fast and kind. I'd definitely recommend this app.

LullaLeisure

Matt V helped me out quickly. They provided Good service. Not sure how I feel about being charged per order but other than that good app

BlueRex

Great app to increase transparincy about the delivery time. People will contact you alot lesser. Had some issues because my supplier changed the koerier method. Support did help me out.

RoseSkinCo

Awesome experience, the app is great, Mandy and the team even improved a courier integration right away when we noticed a deficiency in one of the courier integrations.

BlueBlock™ Kids

lovely interface, and wonderful support. Best tracking app out there!!! We will be using them for plenty of time to come :)

Mon-petit-sac.fr

A l'écoute et très investit, excellente équipe qui répond rapidement et gère les problématique. Je conseille vraiment !. Une grande aide pour les clients

Beast Trimmers

Had some issues with removed order items still showing in the customer's tracking number. Other than that it is a good app.

Credo Living

The app itself is good.

The idea as far as I understand and have used so far, the customer enters the order no. not the tracking number, enters their email and will see their shipment update on the merchants website. I do think though that customer tend to find it a hassle having to go to the merchant's site every time to check shipment progress.

Going forward I may look for the option where the customer gets an update via email or sms every time there's an update to their shipment.

Justsomecasual

1.The app is amazing. The best of its category. The prices are good and affordable.
2.The support team is just perfect. Respond quickly and offer a good service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58