Tracktor Order Tracking

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. leden 2019

Tracktor is a winner of an app, hands down. Its especially ideal for dropshippers because it provides an order tracking alternative that looks good and trust worthy for the customer, rather than a order tracking page with a link that directs the customer to a third party site to track orders. Its a must have, hands down.

Fitness Junkies
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
18. červen 2015

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the app- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the customer service! Great addition to our site - customers love it! Many thanks to the Tracktor team!

Shopmillcrestvintage
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
25. červen 2019

The customer support is amazing! I wanted a customization on my tracking page and Mandy took care of it right away!

PhotogenicHair
2. listopad 2018

Great customer service and a great experience so far. I had a little trouble updating a status and they fixed it right away.

A Gilded Leaf
18. březen 2020

Thanks to Mandy for the great support! I asked a banner and they didi it within 5 hours. Would recommend this app.

WinterCocoon
Belgie
7. leden 2019

The install looks great so far. Support has been amazing! They went above and beyond what I expected.

Upgraded Outdoor Living
17. srpen 2015

Tracktor is great and a seemless setup process. All around Great app w/ Great service. Robert, you are the man!

Blenderseyewear Com
28. září 2018

Easy to install and great customer service. Nice little app that does just what you need it to for the right price. www.sullenclothing.com - Artist Driven Apparel

Sullen Art Co.
19. červen 2018

Was an awesome experience. App staff is very capable and supportive. Logan Helped me out and I basically sat there and watched him do all the work. I checked it out after he was done and I have to say this is a wonderful addition to my store. Thanks Logan and thanks Tracktor.

Nstylestore Com
2. říjen 2018

Tracktor is working great. It has cut down on customer service emails. Customers seem to love it. Thank you!!

Knitting-Warehouse