Tracktor Order Tracking

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 1개입니다
2019년 1월 4일

This app is great! Customer support is awesome and quickly responds and is very helpful! I highly recommend this app! This is a must have for your store!

ZooEllo
앱 사용 기간 5년 초과
2019년 1월 25일

Tracktor is a winner of an app, hands down. Its especially ideal for dropshippers because it provides an order tracking alternative that looks good and trust worthy for the customer, rather than a order tracking page with a link that directs the customer to a third party site to track orders. Its a must have, hands down.

Fitness Junkies
앱 사용 기간 5년 초과
2015년 6월 18일

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the app- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the customer service! Great addition to our site - customers love it! Many thanks to the Tracktor team!

Shopmillcrestvintage
앱 사용 기간 거의 5년
2019년 6월 25일

The customer support is amazing! I wanted a customization on my tracking page and Mandy took care of it right away!

PhotogenicHair
2018년 11월 2일

Great customer service and a great experience so far. I had a little trouble updating a status and they fixed it right away.

A Gilded Leaf
2020년 3월 18일

Thanks to Mandy for the great support! I asked a banner and they didi it within 5 hours. Would recommend this app.

WinterCocoon
벨기에
2019년 1월 7일

The install looks great so far. Support has been amazing! They went above and beyond what I expected.

Upgraded Outdoor Living
2015년 8월 17일

Tracktor is great and a seemless setup process. All around Great app w/ Great service. Robert, you are the man!

Blenderseyewear Com
2018년 9월 28일

Easy to install and great customer service. Nice little app that does just what you need it to for the right price. www.sullenclothing.com - Artist Driven Apparel

Sullen Art Co.
2018년 6월 19일

Was an awesome experience. App staff is very capable and supportive. Logan Helped me out and I basically sat there and watched him do all the work. I checked it out after he was done and I have to say this is a wonderful addition to my store. Thanks Logan and thanks Tracktor.

Nstylestore Com