Tracktor Order Tracking , 738 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de março de 2023

Had a problem with the tracking page not displaying correctly. Within 30 minutes of contacting they had jumped into my store and added extra code which resolved the problem!! Responsive and straight to the point, could not ask for more!

SharkSneaks™
Reino Unido
9 meses usando o app
16 de novembro de 2023

Ik zou deze app wel met anderen delen omdat het goed werkt. Het doet precies wat hij moet doen.

Business Goals Royal.pro
Aruba
16 dias usando o app
23 de março de 2023

Tracktor provides an important function. I have found them to be the best order tracking app on Shopify. The team are friendly, professional and technically skilled. I highly recommend.

Quality Approach Fashion
Reino Unido
7 meses usando o app
30 de agosto de 2023

Just got the app and the tracking page looks great! I needed a little help to get the code in the shipping emails, but Daniel (from the chat) was right there ready to help. Instead, he did everything for me. AMAZING!

Zendira
Aproximadamente 4 horas usando o app
5 de maio de 2023

Great support from Daniel. Also the app has a lot of great features which allows those without coding experience get things done.

HotColdSip
Irlanda
19 dias usando o app
5 de maio de 2023

Super helpful support!

After briefly discussing my issue, the Tracktor representative was able to help me quickly. Keep it up!

AMOLO
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
17 de abril de 2023

The staff were quick to respond to my inquiries and helped me make it work quickly! I was impressed. Great app and costumer service

Funwellnessa
4 meses usando o app
8 de agosto de 2023

beste services snele levering tijd alles compleet beste prijzen heft waarde dus koop allemaal open deze webshop

SEFSHOP
Bélgica
4 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 25 de abril de 2023

is really a nice app, i work very well with it and i can't find better.I recommend it to all sellers

BabyBlessed
Itália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
21 de junho de 2023

Services is great and customer services

Divana Fashion