Tracktor Order Tracking , 738 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 10 de março de 2020

Great customer service! Had a few issues trying to set it up. Reached out to support and was helped right away. I Would definitely recommend using this app!!!

Lussomo
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Quase 4 anos usando o app
24 de fevereiro de 2020

I've been using this app for nearly 4 years now and still hasn't failed me. I always get a quick response from support and the app is easy to use.

Divine Lash Co.
1 de setembro de 2016

I am sorry for a delayed review but it is a tested one for sure.
We have been using this app for more than 2 months now and it is fantastic.
it has reduced customer queries by 40% and site looks pro.
Noah from the team was very helpful in assisting with full installation. All of my requests we duly attested and executed.
I wish they had a ANNUAL discounted payment option.

Thanks for this!
Nitin
www;itokri.com

Itokri
Índia
7 de março de 2018

Looks Great, love the page on my website

Far Photography Com Au
6 de abril de 2016

Awesome app, fits in with my theme and keeps customers on the website. Has reduced customer emails, requesting tracking before we have had a chance to send them the automated shipment email. Two thumbs up!

The Salty Fox
28 de agosto de 2018

Haven't started tracking packages yet, but the free service to configure the app is great. Put in a request yesterday and app is already configured to my needs this morning. Great customer service!

Abl Edwards
23 de maio de 2020

App performs well & I have had the best experience with the team at ShopPad (particularly Mandy & Annette) who have always been quick and happy to respond to any queries I have had. Definitely recommend.

Lanyardi
19 de julho de 2019

Super cool! I use Tracktor for my wholesale site, where all orders are made by hand, to order. It's super nifty to add my own statuses (like "fabric is being cut") and send retail stores the link so they can track their orders as they're being made. Super easy setup.

marshmueller wholesale
3 de setembro de 2017

Great app and support! Easy to use.

Zodiactees
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
15 de janeiro de 2020

Awesome app that works like a charm. I had some trouble setting it up in the beginning but the customer support was super swift and helpful!

Pluizenleven