Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

ExcellentSupply.com

I'll start off by saying that I think the tracking page could be better looking. It's not bad, but it isn't as polished as I'd like. Aside from that, the app is a tracking power tool that I wouldn't want to be without. We can track orders straight from the order page. Tracktor connects with the Orderly emails templates - so customers get a nice-looking shipping confirmation with the Tracktor page linked to it. All in all, this is the app to go with, if you're looking for a very solid tool for tracking. And their support is helpful too.

myhomeware

A really great App with awesome customer support. Really helpful and caring about their customers. Clearly a must have for everyone who wants to track his orders.

Hopquid

Tracktor makes it possible for our customers to track their orders without having to write to us. It's integrated very well with Shopify, and setting it up is a breeze. The 5 Stars are not for the product alone, but the Superb Customer Support from the ShopPad team.

Allhewants

Great app! Support is super fast and they are always there to help you. If you are looking for tracking app, don't think twice, this is the right choice!

Berryknotty

Love it! so easy to use and if you need any help the customer service reps are so nice to help you out with the set up, very prompt too. There is a subscription but worth it tbh

GorgeousCurls

I was having issues with setting up the links and customer service was able to help me set everything up! Great customer service!

Momorii

Highly recommended. The app is easy to use. The customer service team is amazing. Their response time is very fast.

SMAIBULUN

This App is Amazing for the customer experience! I really recommend all e-commerce store to install this app for the best customer experience

JerseyBird Customs

This is a really good tracking app. The best and simplest I have been able to find. Customizable, effective, and a great support team that has helped me with multiple issues. I would definitely recommend this app!

nijuju

Good app, it works pretty well and do what we ask for it. Very useful when you do dropshipping and you don't want your customer see where the product come from. Support very reactive, when you have a tracking problem they will resolve it quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64