Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

RaRo Shopping

This app significantly reduced my customer service emails, saved a lot of time and stress. Totally worth it!

Sploot Squad

The tech support provided by Tracktor is unparalleled! Mandy, the agent who was helping me, was incredibly knowledgeable and patient. She guided me through each step and was able to take over when I needed extra help. This app is wonderfully comprehensive and I would have never known the benefits if Mandy hadn't been there to show me how to properly implement it (not because the app is confusing, just because I'm a little dumb sometimes). Wonderful app, amazing support. Thanks again, Mandy :)

BELLADONNA

Love the excellent support I received with installing the app. Fast and efficient service. Thank you so much! This will be a great service to my customers.

Trend-Gadgets

App is perfect...i would recommend it! thanks a lot for the great support!
by the way, the tracking page looks amazing!

boxmenswear

Alan has been very helpful in setting up the app, and helped with any issues. The app has been great in cutting down emails, and is highly efficient for our business :)

PhotogenicHair

The customer support is amazing! I wanted a customization on my tracking page and Mandy took care of it right away!

Sesoris

Amazing support. They're very responsive. I really recommended everyone to use this app for tracking purpose!

Botaneca

This app was super easy to set up and very easy to use. And the support team is awesome! I inquired as to whether the formatting for a different ShopPad app can be tweaked and they not only fixed that, but they also changed formatting on this app so that it matched with the rest of my website. This is what I call excellent customer service!!

Optical Whitening

I Love it. It is easy to set up and use. Very user friendly. They have great customer support. better than others I've tried

the happy supply

Alan really helped me out. Tracktor's customer service team provides exceptional service. Their team easily fixed my problem in a timely manner!