Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

One Stop Java Shop

Having one of their staff install the code for a first time owner who has no experience with that field was very helpful

Izivie

Very good app, good customer support ! Really useful and modifiable but a bit expensive ! But i recommend it

Beautylet Store

Good display ... and easy setup ... also important have option to translate message as shopify is also present in no english speaker countrieis

harraqmarket

please I have customer ,,, she got item from aliexpress, and she wants to know the tracking what I should to do how can I send to her

Lcj6

wef we we wer rew wer wwer wer ew rwer ewrretwh wrttrh rwtj ukuy kdgha adgh

Inside My Vax

I read lots of good reviews. I'm still new here and I wanna try this app

Lodelys

Really helpful app, and helpful customer service!

The Force Shop

Easy to integrate into your website, Looks nice and professional. On top of all that its FREE!

Theaubergines

Working find, easy to integrate, nice look, but it would be a 5 stars apps if:
You can track more than 1 tracking number in an order, faster response customer support & have notification to customer for each status update prior to shipment.

Kewlioo

AWESOME App!

The only thing that is missing is some analytics and data.... you can't even tell how many people tracked their orders using the app...