Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

The Good Dog Co.

Customer support is AMAZING and Tracktor gives my store such a great way for my customers to be really happy, keep tracking enquiry emails to a minimum, and an opportunity to upsell at the same time.

larakstore

It's really wonderful, the support team work fast. I can offer now tracking for my clients with epacket

Lussomo

Great customer service! Had a few issues trying to set it up. Reached out to support and was helped right away. I Would definitely recommend using this app!!!

Ellie Grey

So far happy. I like that you can hide where the item is shipping from (e.g. China). Very responsive and helpful customer service.

Allmobilecon

Easy & Simple ! Just discovered Tracktor & love it. All is already configured, so you just have to work & sell your products !

BreeandSteven

Great app! exactly what I was looking for and simple to use.
More over the customer service responds very quickly

Yoursets-th

I'll try to make use of this app as much as possible so hopefully it can help me with my business as a store owner

LeisureField

This is is an essential tracking app needed by all drop shippers! Your customers will be confident to see the delivery status of their order/s
Start using it and enjoy the peace of mind for your every transaction.

Estilo Living

This app has added a whole new dimension to my website, and helps to build trust with my customers, who now feel in more control of their orders. Very easy to install.

THE HOT IGLOO ®

Good application and great help from the technical team, they are very fast.
Unlike Aftership, this application has many more customization options. The visual appearance is perfect.
Thank you!