Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Overture Products

Great App!

Works well.

Thank you.

Runspree

Works better than other tracking apps I've tried before. Only issue is they need to automate importing and recognizing tracking numbers for a larger number of carriers.

Cable404

good app a no clear instructions on how to implement

Abs Moto Fairings

One word GREAT + Amazing customer service. Why 4 stars and not 5 then? Because at that price there are some features that are missing like:
1. Ability to send emails for custom statuses
2. Ability to see the Tracktor Order Status from "Orders" and mass update Order Status

This would make it a 5-star app

Some competitors have these features for a lower price (albeit not developed perfectly) and the difference in price is well justified given the customer service received.

Minhhai

Kit Karts automatically aggregates all abandoned carts from the previous day and notifies you through SMS with Kit.

Corkcicle

Overall, the app itself and the support have met expectations, though we haven't been using it long enough to see how it's really affected sales conversions. However, in implementing the app, we were disappointed to learn it isn't possible to utilize the shipping tracking number as part of the functionality, which seems fairly standard for Ecommerce purchases nowadays. We were told this was being worked on, but we'd like to have a more firm time frame as to when this feature may be available.

Lotus Rose Boutique

Tracktor looks amazing within my store. I love how they have color options to match the layout of my website. It was extremely easy to install and really easy to use. However, I also sell a few items through eBay and Tracktor doesn't allow me to add the shipping information because the sale isn't directly through Shopify.

Entropy Accesorioa

It's a really beautiful app. I had some problems with the integration and I had to wait a month for support, but now it's working and I hope don't have troubles again.

Custom Soccer Jerseys

I like it a lot but the it seems the progress bar doesn't change color. It has stayed green for me.

1 3 Next