Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

RoseSkinCo

Awesome experience, the app is great, Mandy and the team even improved a courier integration right away when we noticed a deficiency in one of the courier integrations.

BlueBlock™ Kids

lovely interface, and wonderful support. Best tracking app out there!!! We will be using them for plenty of time to come :)

Mon-petit-sac.fr

A l'écoute et très investit, excellente équipe qui répond rapidement et gère les problématique. Je conseille vraiment !. Une grande aide pour les clients

Beast Trimmers

Had some issues with removed order items still showing in the customer's tracking number. Other than that it is a good app.

Credo Living

The app itself is good.

The idea as far as I understand and have used so far, the customer enters the order no. not the tracking number, enters their email and will see their shipment update on the merchants website. I do think though that customer tend to find it a hassle having to go to the merchant's site every time to check shipment progress.

Going forward I may look for the option where the customer gets an update via email or sms every time there's an update to their shipment.

Justsomecasual

1.The app is amazing. The best of its category. The prices are good and affordable.
2.The support team is just perfect. Respond quickly and offer a good service.

Elle & Cole

The team were able to complete set-up in no time and sent me some helpful links to get started. Great customer service.

Zen Incense

Loving the app so far. I've tried many others and this one has shown to be the best. Developers and support team are quick and happy to help!

QuirkyGizmos

The Tracktor team provides excellent customer support! They go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied as the customer. It's hard to find apps who have such an attentive support team. My experience has been great thus far and will be taking a leap toward the Mesa app next.

Pampered Puppers

I used this app in the past and I had no issues with it. It worked great. This time I'm opening a new store and Tracktor helped me with the setup in less that the 24hs promised. Flawless service so far! Thanks guys.