Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Equine Goddess(R)

Signed up in February. Had Tractor team install which took a day. So far it's operating beautiful. I'll report more next month.

Douglas Lynn

I really love Tracktor, it's been a great addition to my store. It makes it easy for customers to check the status of orders and it links nicely with vendors I dropship from.

Thingamajigg

The app itself is quite useful where tracking is concerned, but so are most other tracking apps worth their salt. What puts Tractor apart is their client service. They are very happy to adjust their app to your specific needs and if you have any issues, they will sort it out very quickly. A++ for Tracktor and team!!

SaferSalmon

Quickly, friendly Support. The answer of my Question was being solved in few minutes. The app is practical and the support ist high quality

Bionoble

This app works great in Europe & support really helped us install it properly.
Much recommended thank you !!

RichRange

Customer service is very fast and kind. lovely interface, and wonderful support. Best tracking app out!
Would highly recommend it.

ClassIntoComfort

I used the Tracktor Expert Install Service, the response was fast, service team was very friendly and best of all, it's free. Would highly recommend.

Air Saddle

very good easy to use i recommend. customer service is good. you can also use it with klaviyo which is a plus!

baby bubble LTD

i was speaking to mandy h today he helped me soooo much . he setup the store for me in less than 2 min. he is great with what he is doing and the app is super good highly recommended .

FortZee

Great App. Even better support. Super quick and responsive. I had a minor hiccup on my end, that they quickly helped me with. Shout out to Matt V.