Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Puppular Care

didn't use it yet but from the start it looks WAY better than any other tracking app i've used. Good start!

Mystal Jewelry

Really great app and customer service. Great with Klaviyo Integration. Please keep developing and improving this app!

Silkaro

Excellent customer support! Abby helped me set up Tracktor properly and I love the features - great app!

Beauty Feathers

Really love the app. Cheap price, amazing customer service, easiest & best integration – amazing work guys!

take-best45

Hello support in the preview the display is shifted and the heading in very large letters what can I do?

24home24

Anh was absolutely professional, kind and friendly and fixed my conern in a breeze. I am so glad for this perfect service with no wasting time and getting immediately to the heart of it. Thanks a lot for your help! I am happy now! You made my day! Best regards, Jorrit

Sprout Design Lab

This app is exactly what i was looking for. I needed custom updates such as "part is being designed" "part is being fabricated" and this is the only app I could find with these.
The support team were so helpful in editing my tracking page. I wasn't font sizes changed and colors and their turn around was so quick. Thank you so much!!

BlissFore

Great app! I very much appreciate the support team. They helped me to fix centralize my tracking page. Thanks guys)

Today Deal Day™

Really the best app to track orders, fast and precise!!
The support was very helpful to fix some code bugs, you deserve the 5.

DermaSculpt

Had some issues with tracking updating at first but their live chat helped me fix it within an hour. I'd definitely recommend this app to help keep customers updated on their order status.