Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

ClassIntoComfort

I used the Tracktor Expert Install Service, the response was fast, service team was very friendly and best of all, it's free. Would highly recommend.

Air Saddle

very good easy to use i recommend. customer service is good. you can also use it with klaviyo which is a plus!

baby bubble LTD

i was speaking to mandy h today he helped me soooo much . he setup the store for me in less than 2 min. he is great with what he is doing and the app is super good highly recommended .

FortZee

Great App. Even better support. Super quick and responsive. I had a minor hiccup on my end, that they quickly helped me with. Shout out to Matt V.

SwiftRaft

The support team literally went on my Shopify store and did much of the setup for me. (they asked first). TOTAL GAMECHANGER! this app will cut my customer support time in half. setup and forgetFirst of all, the customer service is out of this world. The support team literally went on my Shopify store and did much of the setup for me. (they asked first). TOTAL GAMECHANGER! this app will cut my customer support time in half. setup and forget

einfachglücklich24

This app is a game changer in our store! It makes the shipping process so much more transparent for our customer who are far more satisfied since we installed the app! Additionally the customer support is absolutely great. We get fast answers for every question which comes up. Highly recommended!

Squishies

Amazing real time Support staff that answers all your questions on a live chat. All the representatives are super helpful and knowledgeable

Home Office Decor

It was fairly easy to install and covers the carriers which are missing from Shopify. Happy with this app so far.

Tomas Li

Super easy to use and beauty interface like no other app!
100 % I will recommend this app since I've been searching for an app like this for a long time.

Topluc- shopping, you finding everything you need.

Instale esta aplicación y tuve un pequeño problema. y contacte con ellos me solucionaron super rapido muy recomendable sobre todo por el servicio de atención al cliente. Operador Abby Salvador saludos.