Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

SwiftRaft

The support team literally went on my Shopify store and did much of the setup for me. (they asked first). TOTAL GAMECHANGER! this app will cut my customer support time in half. setup and forgetFirst of all, the customer service is out of this world. The support team literally went on my Shopify store and did much of the setup for me. (they asked first). TOTAL GAMECHANGER! this app will cut my customer support time in half. setup and forget

einfachglücklich24

This app is a game changer in our store! It makes the shipping process so much more transparent for our customer who are far more satisfied since we installed the app! Additionally the customer support is absolutely great. We get fast answers for every question which comes up. Highly recommended!

Squishies

Amazing real time Support staff that answers all your questions on a live chat. All the representatives are super helpful and knowledgeable

Home Office Decor

It was fairly easy to install and covers the carriers which are missing from Shopify. Happy with this app so far.

Tomas Li

Super easy to use and beauty interface like no other app!
100 % I will recommend this app since I've been searching for an app like this for a long time.

Topluc- shopping, you finding everything you need.

Instale esta aplicación y tuve un pequeño problema. y contacte con ellos me solucionaron super rapido muy recomendable sobre todo por el servicio de atención al cliente. Operador Abby Salvador saludos.

Janus&Co

This app is amazing Easy to navigate and looks really professional. also the support is in a whole other level good job Keep it up!

CONCEPT Y2K

Very great service answered very quickly and helped me with my problem and solved it. Thank you Matt V. !

Sweet Peas Handmade

I have just installed the Tracktor app and it wasn’t working and Annette and her team were amazing with assisting me to get it to work. Outstanding service. Thank you.

trendwolf24

After i contacted the customer service, all my issues was fixed. The Service is really fast and good, i appreciate it!