Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Itokri

I am sorry for a delayed review but it is a tested one for sure.
We have been using this app for more than 2 months now and it is fantastic.
it has reduced customer queries by 40% and site looks pro.
Noah from the team was very helpful in assisting with full installation. All of my requests we duly attested and executed.
I wish they had a ANNUAL discounted payment option.

Thanks for this!
Nitin
www;itokri.com

Velespit

Easy to install, very user-friendly interface and really quick and good support.

Cupshe

Excellent Plugin to track order status. Moreover, tracktor support team gave me much instant help to fix our issues. Customer can track their shipping automatically in our store and it is quite helpful.

Highly recommend TRACTOR. It integrates diverse shipping carriers and can map whatever you like. Its support team did an excellent job!

Madotta

The app works great and gives a professional look to the website. It's so convenient for users to check the location of their orders. Their support is very responsive and helpful too. Overall very satisfied.

Go Time Gear

This is a great app. and delivers a great user experience for customers looking to track their order. Installation is simple, the app. perfectly inherited the styles of our website, and it's a fast, intuitive user experience for customers to check the status of their order.

If you're looking for a branded order tracking experience served to users right on your site, Tracktor is a good bet. It was the best of every service we tested.

Kevin
www.gotimegear.com

Justbeautiful Com

These guys know what they are doing. The support is awsome! My website has now the tracking page and my customer doesn't has to go out of my shopify store to see the progress of their orders. 100% RECOMMENDED!

Barcode Clothing

Awesome app, saves a lot of time answering emails.

Theenchantedforest

It is the best order tracking app from the ones I have tested. They also have good and quick customer support!

The Salty Fox

Awesome app, fits in with my theme and keeps customers on the website. Has reduced customer emails, requesting tracking before we have had a chance to send them the automated shipment email. Two thumbs up!

Comfortable Club

Fantastic app, easy setup, gorgeous interface! Staff is very engaging.