Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Blenderseyewear Com

Tracktor is great and a seemless setup process. All around Great app w/ Great service. Robert, you are the man!

Flattummytea

We can now provide much more branded and professional looking tracking to our customers, which they love. It integrates mostly very well with our shipping company. After suggesting an improvement, we had a response back within a few hours and the change was made within a few days. Thank you!

Earthled

One of the easiest and quickest ways to give your store "Amazon Like" tracking capabilities. One of the most beautiful apps in the Shopify App store, not to mention perhaps the easiest to install. We at EarthLED.com love it!

The Treegear Store

Making tracking visual for our customers is great! I love the progress bar and map! Being able to track by order# & email is good because most people know that, but don't always know their tracking# (which is usually also a pain to type) or shipper.

After installing this app I noticed a few tweaks and suggested them to the team behind it who took it onboard and implemented them right away! Great app & support!

Sequin Appliques

This tractor seems to be working fine. Put a note on my home page. Hope customers will take time to check this out.
Carroll

Josh Baskin Toys

Great customer service and a very clean looking app.

Zen Yarn Garden Inc

App works great and the support is amazing! I needed some tweaking on my theme to make it look better and I had CSS code quickly from the developer to fix it. Very happy! Thank you.

Kaleb Kendama

Great app and we like that it brings the customers back to our website to track their orders potentially leading to another sale. Also the support staff was quick to respond and add a feature from a suggestion email.

Richgirlscloset

I love this APP. It's helps out a lot for my store

London Lingerie Store

Great app, quick install and fantastic customer support. Customers started to use the app straight away. 5 Stars+