Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Josh Baskin Toys

Great customer service and a very clean looking app.

Zen Yarn Garden Inc

App works great and the support is amazing! I needed some tweaking on my theme to make it look better and I had CSS code quickly from the developer to fix it. Very happy! Thank you.

Kaleb Kendama

Great app and we like that it brings the customers back to our website to track their orders potentially leading to another sale. Also the support staff was quick to respond and add a feature from a suggestion email.

Richgirlscloset

I love this APP. It's helps out a lot for my store

London Lingerie Store

Great app, quick install and fantastic customer support. Customers started to use the app straight away. 5 Stars+

Kawaiicrate

We're excited to get started using Tracktor! Great app, so far. :)

Esacc

Simple install... online in minutes

Very clean interface, easy... great app for any site

No features though... hope they can add more layouts, and ability to change some graphics etc in the future, but its pretty clean

A huge wish to have would somehow be ability to add custom order status prior to the shipping... so someone could see the entire process for those of us that assemble products.

Shopmillcrestvintage

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the app- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the customer service! Great addition to our site - customers love it! Many thanks to the Tracktor team!

Ma Pr Sales

I downloaded and added this app to my store, and it really is a great application, very efficient. Professional design. I recommend installing

1 2 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 Next