Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

brosblade

really good app and good costumer service the reply with in 5min and also you can track your order easly so i highly recommande this application for your store

Attaac

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app that lets our customers track orders easily and is integrated very well in our shop. But even better is the customer service! We got help from Annette - the most outstanding customer support we have EVER RECEIVED. Thank you so much :)

BagyPack

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fácil de usar e integrar a loja do shopify. Facilidade para o consumidor que com algumas informações já consegue ter acesso ao item comprado. Recomendo.

imusthaveone.com

First of all, the support these guys provide is exceptional, you won't feel like you have to do everything yourself, these guys get on with it and before you know it, it's sorted.... POW, just like MAGIC! You really won't be disappointed.... brilliant service! The app itself is great, simple and straight forward with many tweaks. The only bugbear I have is that it doesn't have an Order Tracking Number window, but that's not a showstopper, as you can provide an Order Number and email address, which I guess is more secure :) They also need to connect to more delivery companies, but that's just a matter of time.

HITOOTH™

Location Russia

Very quickly solved the problem! Very friendly and surprisingly fast. I am very happy to work with you guys!

Classical Conversations Bookstore

We needed to move from one order tracking app to another and it seems Tracktor is easily the best solution. Matt has been a pleasure to work with so far and we look forward to working with the ShopPad staff more in the future.

Imany Paris ®

Location France

Better than others reviews app, and the support is always here to help me, that's what i like. I just recommend

5to5shop

Location Switzerland

Great app, I highly recommend it to track your orders! I've made a great experience with the support.

Sevenedge Perfect Deals

Location Belgium

I did test almost all tracking apps available, and there are a lot of them :-)
But every app missed something, either it was the styling, either you could not hide the carrier name (you want to hide aliexpress standard shipping as dropshipper), either the tracking app was not updating frequently, etc etc
Now I'm a proud user of Tracktor on both my stores.
This app fits my needs 200% and the customer support is magnificent.
Thanks a lot for your help Annette, Matt and team!

SPIRITBLUE

Location Netherlands

This is probably the best tracking app in the shopify app store. Customer service is very fast and kind. I'd definitely recommend this app.