Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

marshmueller wholesale

Super cool! I use Tracktor for my wholesale site, where all orders are made by hand, to order. It's super nifty to add my own statuses (like "fabric is being cut") and send retail stores the link so they can track their orders as they're being made. Super easy setup.

Azure Health

I would rate everything about this company, app, experience with a 5.0.

A quick summary:
- the app does what we need, it's responsive, it has a clean interface for our customers to check shipping status. it's easily configurable (css, etc), and it is RELIABLE
- the company is great too. good business model that has allowed us to grow from a small ecommerce company to a bit bigger with no friction.
- customer support is phenomenal. we've talked with them maybe 5-6 times and not only are they always extremely friendly, but just knowledgeable - that's not always the case with small companies. but they are able to solve our problems each time with ease.

definitely the best tracking app

-d

Pearl Pleazures

Requested the support for activating the app and they responded quickly and efficiently. Very much appreciated.

Santino

This app works very well. And the support is excellent. I highly recommend it to all people who want to install an application about tracking

Stay For Days Brows

I've only used it in test mode but it is waaay better than 17track.net which really didn't live up to its fodder. I think I'm going to stick with many of the apps that I find on ShopPad.com, which really speak to the website and helps to give it more personality by creating many customized attributes, making my website appear all hand-built without themes. It is shaping up to become a greater website because of these apps!

ALAIN VALERY Paris

I would like to thank the team who was able to configure directly on my site, because I could not install the codes.

Thank you for their quick response and efficiency.

I highly recommend this application which has in addition a great customer service.

Manic Muscle Labs

Great app. Very useful for any online store and they support more carriers than any other I've seen. Plus the support is A1 with them. Sorted my self inflicted issue within minutes.

ON

Perfect support !

Fast and accurate !

Best support i ve seen around in the Web

Thank you again !

Daisyie

I used this app to set up my store tracking system. I am very satisfied with the work which was done on my store’s page

cheslavshop

Support works well. Mandy very quickly and professionally helped me. She solved my problems and gave me further advice on how to improve this application. Good job! Thank you!